At 12.40 p.m as I walked back from Moral class to the lab,
Kher Ching: Lip Yi!
Me: Hey! Where you going now? KH? Science?
Kher Ching: Har?
Me: I mean where you heading to now.... KH ka? Or lab...?
Kher Ching: Err..... I'm going home!
Me: O_O'' Eeeeeeeee!
Greetings from my first day as a higher secondary school student! =)
I don't feel like a Form 4 at all! I always think that Form 4s are old.... what with all those complicated science subjects they start to take and actually being able to understand the meaning of ''proses pembalikan osmosis'' written on mineral bottles... but I still feel so childish leh woi! >_<
Woke up at 5.30 a.m this morning. Haven't woken up that early since forever. Managed to reach school at 6.15 a.m and was the sixth person to reach there... you can imagine how early the other five got there... =P Managed to get the seats I wanna sit in too... for once, I actually know where I want to sit and with whom I wanna sit with... Bliss. =)
I waited for the arrival of Yet Soong to make sure she got her seat and then went up to Koperasi to find Erica. The Koperasi was so empty this morning! There were only Mdm Tan, Erica and I there... I have been in a crowded Koperasi for far too long, I'd actually forgotten what it felt like to enter a near empty Koperasi... O_o'' It felt so nice! Lol...
Class started a while later. Classes were fine. Recess was fine. Got rather good seats in Physics though my seat in Chemistry is... err... very menge-sweat-kan. We got there like so early to get our seats only to be reshuffled later on by the teacher.... aiz... I flew from the first table to the last... =(
Oh wells, I only have to chiong for one last time tomorrow - at Bio lab! Lol! Yes, we are that concern about our seatings... we actually ran from the lower Science lab up! Then kenak maki by teacher coz she claimed we got there too early... swt. Had to listen to her talk about the weather to her class while the people outside (us) were like... ''faster liaw.. faster liaw...''.
And my first day of school ended like that. I almost got locked out of Chemistry coz I didn't hear the bell.... omg... the teacher so strict! =______='' I am scared of her neh. Peng~
Not much stress today la. Haha. BM format freaks me out and... I've done my homework! Wootz! I am kuai~ Bwahahahaha! Lol... And uh... yealar...that's it la... no pictures for this post... so sad. Had to go home everyday at 1 something too... lagi sad... I wanna burn Civic. As if la if I study about Civic, I will be more civic-minded.... I read so many Shin Chan, didn't see me become like him... oh wait... or have I?? Hrmm.....
Anyhoo, my dream of getting a handphone is getting nearer... =) Thank God the other phone didn't drown! =P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment