Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I can online again! PTL!

Greetings! *mad laughters fill the air*

Just to fyi, I wasn't going to let this blog die. It's just that my connection had been so crappy for the past few days, onlining was utterly impossible! Really! Luckily I had homework to keep me busy.

Now that the confusion has been cleared... Form 4 has been busy. Well.. not busy la... the workload is just... bah! Procrastination is bad, bad, bad! EVERYTHING is due TOMORROW! Tomorrow as in... literally tomorrow. =.='' So I have to do my Civic, English, BM, Chemistry,.... *falls off chair*

Aiz... it's really killing us....

Cause of death: Form 4

Well. Since I am rushing to finish this post to watch CSI, I'll just briefly say what I've been wanting to say since days ago. =)

Deb left to Australia last week on the 23rd. Andrea was going to call her during Moral (it was a free period) to wish her goodbye but the school phones weren't and still aren't working. =.='' Teruk lar.. the phones have been spoiled since last year! Aduh...

We ended up drawing something like a goodbye wave on the music room's white board instead. It was exactly 11.06 at that time. Haha! So Deb was still in Kuching. =P And for the next few days after she left, I actually started daydreaming about Australia! =.=''

Daydream about the skies there and stuff. I thought in Australia, it's hard to see the blue blue sky but Deb said ''Noooo! The sky is bluer there!!!!''. And as it turned out... she's right!! (from the pictures I see at her blog =P)

Christmas at Deb's - I've been emo since Christmas!

Andrea and I actually went to a surprise but not-so-surprising farewell party for her at The Junk on the 18th. Wah! Exactly 3 months before my birthday! Good date leh! (I admit I am obsessed with my birthday).

The Junk is... dark. =.='' Save so much overhead cost man! Its only sources of light as some candles, a lamp on each table and if you're lucky, some moonlight.

Deb's surprise but no-so-surprise farewell @ The Junk

I was actually thinking of writing a post to say all the nice things about Deb but then... it's not like she's dead leh! *touch wood!* Adui... so I guess such a dramatic entry is not needed la.. haha! (next time la, Deb. =P)

Anyway, with Deb away, it means I no longer have someone to suddenly pop by school to abduct me somewhere simply because she can drive. Ah.. such blissful moments~~

When she was still a secondary school girl (I sound like her grandma!! =___='')

And during the last few days of her in school, she actually got high (or maybe emotional) enough to make us sign her pinafore.

''Eh Deb! You no need pinafore for SPM kah!?''
''Don't care lah!''

Our work of art. She can never wash that pinafore ever again.

I saw Karen the other during Friday sectionals. =)

Karen was waving to me during sectionals.

Me: Heeeeyyy!!! You're back!!!!!
Karen: =.='' I haven't left yet!

But she's leaving tomorrow! =(

My sape rockstar~

Can't send anyone off these days. *aiz*... should leave next week la... holidays d. =(

Owh well.. have fun in Australia~!

It's getting awfully hot now. I have piles of homework due tomorrow waiting for me to finish so.... I'll update when holidays is here. =D It's very soon btw! Haha.

ELame (emo + lame) pose in The Spring's fitting room

That's just to end this post. =P

No comments: