So fast already 2008... =(
It is now 11.08 p.m. School reopens tomorrow. I'm supposed to be sleeping right now... gotta go school early tomorrow to grab seats.... but too bad la! =P I was up onlining til 4 a.m this morning (for the last time!) and then slept from 1 p.m to 7.30 p.m... that's like... 6 hours of sleep... O_o''. Die... cannot sleep liaw later! -____-''
Anyways... I think I played too much during my 3 months break. For the first times, I had so much fun crapping online... aiz... I got so used to those moments I still can't believe I have to actually start studying again.....
Went to school for registration this morning. Was supposed to reach school before 7 a.m to help out with Koperasi but I reached school at 7.05 a.m instead..... only to find the Koperasi still closed! =.=''
Hung around school for awhile with Kim and Francoise until it was opened and then helped to carry the school diaries down to be distributed. The school diaries aren't so nice.... =.=''.... Look too fancy... and too brown... I don't like. Hahahahaha! But wah tu du... I hope next year's nicer... =p
Anyways, after working my muscles, I finally went to register. Took quite a while... so I went to collect my textbooks first... waahh.. 18 textbooks this year! *peng* I'm gonna become the Hunchback of St. Teresa like dat! =___=''
By the time everything was done and over with, I visited the Koperasi again... but found that it was hectic there... many people outside... many people inside... I wondered if I should help... contemplated for awhile and chose not to... coz I am just not good in dealing with these chaotic events... when everyone wants things done fast and quick.. and if you don't, you get yelled at... so yah.. I went back to the Science lab to chill with Marilyn, Drea and Adz. =P
We talked about what sort of handphones we would like to buy while browsing through a handphone catalogue.... too bad I can't find one I really liked... =(
Andrea: (after she failed to find her perfect phone) Nokia is not my cup of tea...!
Lol. After we were done fooling about, baru we decided to go help out at the Koperasi - when things were slightly less hectic.
I like Koperasi~~. It was so tiring and my hands still ache from all those diaries-carrying this morning... but damn... it was so fun! =P
Tomorrow, school resumes. I wonder how it will be like... to be studying in a lab.. =)
It'll a lot of fun I bet... haha... to be able to sit with friends and stuff... ooohhh... *excited*
Well... I'd better go sleep now. Gotta wake up early tomorrow to grab seats! Hahahaha!
This post was supposed to be posted yesterday... =.=''
But my internet was in a bad mood so... here it is... a day late. Peng~
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment