I am sleepy. It's only the third day of school and I feel so pancit already. Damn. I have been sleepy since this morning. And this afternoon. And this evening. And now. =.=''
During Civic today, I was asked to state my wawasan. I don't even know what a wawasan is and I'm asked to state my wawasan. I feel so stupid. My future seems so bleak all of a sudden. Like... shit man, I don't have a wawasan! That book says that people with wawasan will succeed in life and will actually accomplish their goals! I have no wawasan so I must be unsuccessful in life and will not accomplish my goals... whatever my goals are. =P
Ahhh... whatever la. I hate questions like this. Everytime I come across questions like this, I am so tempted to write up a stupid answer... like...
Apakah wawasan anda?
Wawasan saya ialah untuk mencari wawasan saya.
Damn... that is like so honest! =D I am following my nilai moral but I'm afraid if I pass that up... hmm.. apakah akibatnya hor. Nilai moral is not so applicable here. Like that Chua Soi Lek say wan - honesty doesn't pay. Wahliu... pemimpin yang amat berwawasan. +__+'''
Anyways, I got tagged by Deb. =P
1. Where were you at 3:02 AM this morning?
:: In my room. On my bed. Under my blankets. Now why does that sound so wrong...? =X
2. What was the first thing you thought of this morning?
:: What is the time now ar? *zzzz*
3. Is the person you have a crush on older or younger than you?
:: My crush is non-existent. =.='''
4. What did you do last night?
:: Half onlining and half sleeping.
5. What do you hope to do this weekend?
:: Err... Sleep more? I feel so sleep deprived. =.=''
6. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
:: Nah. The chances of it is less than 0.1%.
7. What song are you listening to?
:: It's not over - Secondhand Serenade.
8. Have you ever told someone of the opposite sex you loved them?
:: Yeap. =)
9. How’s your heart lately?
:: It's uh... great! Can qualify to be a donor. =P
10. What were you doing at 7 a.m?
:: I was in school talking to I-forgot-who. So lame la this answer. +__+''
11. What were you doing this afternoon at 12 p.m.?
:: I was still in school. Damn!
12. What was the reason you last cried?
:: I forgot the last time I cried... does crying sleepy tears count? If it's counted, it's just a few second ago.
13. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
:: Alien vs. Predator 2. Not so nice. =)
14. Have you ever driven without a license?
:: Heh... I wish. =P I still have about one year and 3 months to accomplish this. Ask me again then. :D
15. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
:: High as in.. high on drugs or just high? =.='''
16. How many red lights have you ran?
:: None. Yet. =P
17. Have you ever cried while in the shower?
:: Nah... none that I can recall...
18. Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
:: I guess so. Betrayal is inevitable so... wah tu du... *sigh*
19. When was the last time you were given roses?
:: Last year after Christmas when I attended someone's wedding. Michelle actually stole the roses from the stage and dumped them on me... +__+''' The roses died-ed d btw.. haha!
20. Is there anything that you are craving for right now?
:: Sleep. Sleeeeepppp.
21. Where did your last hug take place?
:: School. I think. 0_o''
22. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
:: Yes. I never get how people can sometimes confuse the positions of my L and Y... so LipYi in the end becomes YipLi. -___-''' It's one of my seven wonders of the world.
23. Do you drink tea?
:: Yeap. Tea is good for health. =)
24. When was the last time you saw a cop?
:: I don't remember. Haven't had a dramatic run in with cops. Yet. =P
25. Do you wet the toothbrush before the toothpaste?
:: I wet the toothbrush. Then put on the toothpaste. Then wet the toothpaste. Then I brush my teeth. :D
26. Does someone like you?
:: I'm sure there's some people who loves me. Like people in my family for example. :)
27. What do you hope to accomplish before the year ends?
:: Go RainFest!! *blows the blowpipe* RainFest!! RainFest!!
28. Tag 5 people.
:: I have no one else to tag... =( No need la.
Tomorrow is orientation. Yes! No need pack bag! And no need bring heavy bag to school... I swear my bag must be as heavy as one bag of rice - 10 kg. It's like some evil conspiracy to build a new generation of hunchbacks in the future.
-____-''
Monday, January 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment