Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Form 4 Orientation

I currently feel the need to murder either my internet or my computer and burn it to ashes because one of them is so screwed up. It's so screwed up that I can't even surf the net properly anymore! T_T

It's absurd that I actually have to click on a link for at least 10 times just to get to the website and then have to refresh that website for another 10 times just for it to load properly and still! Still the site ain't complete! Pictures won't load. Chatterboxes are non-existent... It's madness. =(

Because of that.. I can't reply whatever is written in chatterboxes coz.. I can't read them. I can't see them. They don't exist. Like fairies. =_=''

Anyways, there weren't any school yesterday and today. We were forced to attend our compulsory form 4 orientation that's supposedly to help us understand our future better and to remind how we should really work hard... because quote someone during the ceramah: form 4 is a critical year.

-___-'''

I don't know why is the word critical used. Haha. But funny la. Lol.

During the first day, we had to fill up our target form. They say this is a smart system - to know your target so you'll work hard to achieve it. But then hor... after we fill in, they ask for the paper back! Hahahahaha! How to remember what my target is like that! Lol!

But my targets are simple lah. I don't care about the marks wan.

Me: Eh, how many marks is A1?
Amanda: I don't know oh... I think 85. Then 75 is A2.
Me: Oh ok.

*I fill up all columns - marks and subjects alike - 85%*

Few minutes later,
Teacher: Ok.. the grades go like this... *bla bla bla* 80 to 89 - A2. 90 to 100 - A1!

*Lipyi peng at the back*

The standard so high! Cannot target A1 anymore. =.='' Changed all my targets to only 80 except for BM where I targeted 60. Aiz... Can long piak ah if target all 90+. *faints*

Us: Wei...! The standard so high! I wanna go study d! Don't want listen to ceramah anymore!

And that's first day. Got some more ceramahs la.. but I didn't listen to any of them. I kinda forgot what I was doing at the back... =/ I think I was saying how I wanna be an entomologist. Wuahahahahahahahaha~! Next time I perform surgery on maggots. Ewwy~ =P

And today, the first ceramah was on Pengurusan Masa. Masa itu emas. So we must menghargai masa. But the ceramah itself is membazir masa... =.='''

Anyway, sometimes when we are bored, hilarity can ensue. =P

When Yet Soong came to sit between me and Lysandra,
Me: Wei.... why you wanna separate me and my lover!!
Yet Soong: Har? You lover nia. She's my boh (wife) ok. So you are pihak ketiga. :P
Me: O_o'' Eeee...! I don't want liaw~ I putus!
Lysandra: =.=? Since when I got lover, got boh! Why I don't know wan?!

*a few minutes later*

Me: Eh... I very cold la.
Yet Soong: You of course cold la... you just realise your lover got boh mah!
Me: *peng*

Erica say we too free. Haha!

During Koperasi duty,
Me: I want sushi! *waves RM 1* I want sushi~~ *walks towards the fridge and get a pudding*
Teacher: Eh? I thought you want sushi!?
Me: Eh? Ehhh! LOL! I mean I want pudding!
Teacher: =.='' Sushi is black, pudding is white... since when my pudding turn black?

During ceramah session 2 - after break, we were playing with a marker and was drawing on our water bottles and the soles of our shoes. Conteng YCL for Yang Cheng Ling (a singer I think... or someone to do with Yeo's. I'm not sure...hmm...) Anyway, when we got bored of that...

*Amanda lies down to sleep*
Amanda: Eh, if got people come tell me ah. I want to sleep.
Me: Oh.... *realises the marker I was holding* Come... I draw eyes for you! =P
Amanda: Wooii.. hahaha! You draw on paper!

So I drew a pair of eyes on a piece of paper (was going to conteng her specs actually... =P) and put them on Amanda. She looked so hilarious ok! Looked like some retarded kid. Hahahahaha! Too bad we didn't have any cameras with us... that would have make such a nice picture! Aiz... *regrets*

It feels almost like post PMR... except of course, we have to abide by the rules d. Rules were invisible during post. Haha. I miss the convenience of a camera. =(

And well.. Sports' Day is in April.

The 18th.

=P

*nudges* *hint* *hint*

No comments: