Wednesday, June 18, 2008

There is nobody else, so Maxine, I want to tag your sister

Instructions
People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Quiz:

If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be ?

I will move on and make sure I earn more money than him, own a bigger house than his, a better car than his, find a better lover than him and live a happy life so that the next time I meet him, I can gloat sepuas-puasnya in his face.

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

I want to be able to be the person I want to be.

Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?

It's ok la. My life is planned. ;)

Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?

Nope. I'm quite excited about the future actually. Haha.

What's your ideal lover like?

Errr... -___-'' I never thought about this leh!

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

Loving someone. God is love and if I love, I live in His name. ;) Besides, the fastest way to receive love is to give love, right? =D

What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?

I don't really have anything against the opposite sex... o_o'''

How far will you go for the one you love the most?

As far as my rationality can take me.

Is there anything that makes you happy these days?

Yes. =D (I threw away the un-)

What do you think of Wong Ling Ming?

She lame until cannot lame anymore. =P=P

I tag....

1. Elaine
2. Kelvin
3. .......



SO UNFAIR! EVERYONE GOT TAGGED ALREADY!!!!

No comments: