Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Very tired mah

It is now already mid June. Omg. More than half a year of 2008 has passed!

Just a few months back in January, I was just entering Form 4, all blur and excited to grab whatever opportunities there are to make this year a memorable year. True enough, I've had many memorable days and experiences up until now. A bit too many that I have difficulty in remembering all of them. ;) But that's a good sign. Well... bad la... if that actually indicates that I'm forgetful.

Anyway... for the past 4 hours, I have been trying out photoshop. I think photoshop is a bit like add maths. It's complicated but once we get a little hang of it, it becomes fun. But just when we thought we have got at least the basics right, we are once again faced with crappy situations where our limited knowledge is just blah. Blah. I don't like photoshop! =(

Today has been a rather long day too. I collapsed on the bed before I could even drag my feet to the bathroom when I reached home.

Amanda asked, "Why your Sibu trip only got part 1?''

Very tired mah. +___+''''

No comments: