My modem is fixed! Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! So happy. =D
On the 25th of October 2008, the new batch of committee had their very first committee meeting. The subject was ‘Band Camp’. Our first meeting rule was made that day: Everyone must speak English at all times. Poor Dae. We kept accidentally shifting into Chinese mode. :P
The music room’s table was too small so we had to help clean the floor. =.=’’ Dividing the groups wasn’t very easy. Some names were even hard to pronounce. That’s why the video can’t be posted up – too many wrong pronunciations. Lol.
Lysandra: We’re having our committee meeting… Got a lot of stupid people… oh well! This is our drama queen, Olivia. This is our mummy, Elaine. This is our daddy, Amanda. They’re speaking Mandarin… Poor Dae! (all the wrong pronunciations here) Poor people… The future… lies in these people’s hands…
I think the world will crack.
Me: You ever think like, what you wanna do in the future? Like… change the world or something?
Elaine: Yeah! I want to change the world! Like Oprah Winfrey!
Me: You leh?
Amanda: I want to control the world. *evil grin*
Me: … I think the world will be doomed.
Elaine: I shall do counselling! For those people who cannot stand Amanda.
Me: No need la. The world will crack under her.
Elaine: That’s why I’ll do counselling ma!
Me: I think by then, universities will have to offer a new course – World Management.
Then on the 1st of November, we held our second meeting. We had to stay back for that. Pn Kong wanted the meeting to start early so right after band practice, Amanda and Eli had to rush to Sugarbun to buy us lunch. I don’t want to call Amanda anymore. She’s got phone phobia, man!
Me: Eh, teacher wants you to buy her food.
Amanda: What food?
Me: Fish burger.
Amanda: Ok.
Me: *pause for ONE second to take other orders from teacher*
Amanda: *hangs up*
That conversation lasted for 5 seconds. And teacher still wanted fries. -__-“
Meanwhile, teacher said she wanted massage. Scary experience…
Pn Kong: I want massage! Someone massage me.
Me: Oh… Dae, you go.
Dae: I don’t want! You’re bigger!
Pn Kong: I want hard, hard one!
Me: Err… *massage*
Pn Kong: Harder.
Me: *massage harder*
Pn Kong: Harder.
Me: SO TIRING!
Dae: Ok la… I do.
Pn Kong: Harder. Hit me.
Dae: *hits*
Pn Kong: Harder!
Dae: I CANNOT! It feels like I’m hitting my teacher! I cannot do it!
Then finally, the meeting started. We had our games tryout that day. The Spin The Egg game wasn’t supposed to be so easy. We’d tried with soft-boiled eggs but during camp, we used hard-boiled ones (thinking it will be harder… geddit?) So lame. Anyway,… the tuk banana looks obscene.
One Voon fishing for another Voon
Notice Lysandra laughing behind – it looks worse from behind. :P Then there was the Smarties obstacle. We lazy wanna bring chairs out so we tried in the Music Room.
The giving birth pose
Slow and steady...
I laughed at her when she failed so she challenged me...
Yea well, that was the game originally – we had to go under the ropes. But I suppose if it was that hard in a room with tiled floor, it would have been worse in the field. Did I mention I couldn’t get past the obstacle?
Amanda: YOU CANNOT LA!
Me: CAN! *tries again for don’t know what time*
Pn Kong: Big-sized people can meh?
Amanda: Can! You don’t believe ask Michelle try!
The snake pose
She nearly lost her balance coz she couldn't look down
In the end,
Amanda: Big sized people can. Clumsy people cannot!
She very funny. =.=







No comments:
Post a Comment