Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Recorder

I got tagged by Elaine. Holidays must be eating away my sanity. I'm actually trying to learn how to play my recorder after stumbling upon it 5 minutes ago. Elaine says the fingerings are almost like the saxophone ones. I got my hopes up. I thought I could learn how to play the sax next year but then.... I remember when I first tried blowing the clarinet.... I blew and blew until my stomach flat also no sound. =.="""

The only thing I could squeeze out of the miserable clarinet was a miserable squeak. Dang!

6 THINGS I'M PASSIONATE ABOUT:

1.  Talking
2.  Eating
3.  Brain exercises
4.  Internet
5.  Money?
6.  Currently, the recorder

6 THINGS I SAY TOO OFTEN:

1.  So lame.
2.  You very funny hor.
3.  Ha?
4.  Ooohhhh!
5.  Shit.
6.  Peng.

6 BOOKS I'VE READ RECENTLY:

1.  The Magicians' Guild
2.  The Novice
3.  The High Lord
4.  Twilight
5.  New Moon (nearly done)
6.  Eclipse (reading tomorrow)

Why am I reading only trilogies or sagas? =.="

6 SONGS I CAN LISTEN TO AGAIN AND AGAIN:

1.  My Christmas List
2.  One Slowdance
3.  Bubbly
4.  Lemon Tree
5.  Frosty the snowman
6.  Jingle bells??

I'm in a Christmas mood...

6 THINGS I LEARNT IN THE PAST YEAR:

This year ha?

1.  How to solve the Rubik's cube
2.  How to do differentiation
3.  What is 75 square
4.  Rabbits eat their faeces
5.  Amanda is not a good sleeping partner
6.  I can actually fail

No comments: