There was another tag by Andrea but it was too horribly similar to the previous one so I malas wanna do. Haha. But this is worse. =.=" 90 questions!?
The Self
[01] Name:
Lip Yi.
[02] Nickname:
Lippy. Ah Chong Ah Lip Ah Yi Ah <-- Kim. =.="
[03] Marital status:
Divorced. So I'm single now.
[04] Zodiac Sign:
Aries. Mek~
[05] Gender:
Female.
[06] Age:
16 years, 7 months and 11 days.
[07] High School:
STS.
[08] University:
May never go.
[09] Height:
165 cm.
[10] Weight:
60 kg.
[11] Do you like yourself:
I love myself.
[12] Piercings:
None. Needles scare me.
[13] Right or left:
Don't have.
[14] Are you a freak:
No la. I'm just lame. :)
[15] Hair:
Nice only to me.
[17] Allergic:
None. =D I can eat all I can!
[18] What are you doing now:
This.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later:
Find someone to chat with.
[20] What will you do 10 years later:
En route to getting rich... hopefully.
THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents:
Everybody.
[22] Siblings(including you):
Three.
[23] Eldest:
Brother
[24] Youngest:
Me la. :)
[25] Love/hate your family:
Love.
THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half:
No.
[27] If yes, who is he/she:
....
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be:
My imagination not working....
[29] Time(s) you in relationship:
0
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000):
No.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000):
.... what is woo anyway?
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half:
.....
[33] What was/were the wrong(s) you had done:
.....
[34] Ever argued with your other half:
Enough liaw hor.
[35] You have been with your other half since:
Stop liaw la hor.
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo:
Straight.
[37] Reasons you love your other half:
You go die far far away liaw I tell you.
[38] You and your other half are in which stage:
I swear I am going to whack your head with a saucepan if you persist.
[39] Who woo-ed? Him/ her or you?
*goes to grab saucepan*
[40] Ever think of marrying him/her:
*PIANG!!!!* Finally... finished.
THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend:
Michelle.
[42] Your first enemy:
So paiseh wanna write the name here...
[43] The friend you love the most:
I love all my friends.
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only):
Jesus said, love your enemies.
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend:
They all look the same to me.
[46] Your most handsome guy friend:
I agree with Drea - The answer to this will only boost their egoism.
[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most:
Kanasai ones.
[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most:
Kanasai ones also.
[49] Have you ever fallen in love with your close friend before:
No.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover:
What is your problem with my non-existent love life huh!?
[51] If your friend backstabs you:
Break all connection and forgive them.
[52] If your friend betrays you:
Same thing right?
[53] If your friend woos your lover:
Woo woo la.
[54] If your friend falls in love with you:
Fall fall la.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend:
Fall fall la. I don't geddit... what's the problem??
THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student:
Yes. LOL!
[57] Have you always done your homeworks/assignments:
No. Owh. I think that just defeated my being a good student. =(
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most:
Mrs Petrus.
[59] Always late to school/college:
No. I'm always early. :) See, I'm still a good student in some sense...
[60] Your class:
Wild. And very the lame.
[61] You love your seniors:
Yes.
[62] Senior whom you love the most:
I love a lot of seniors.
[63] Your classmates good/bad:
Good.
[64] Excellent results classmate:
Marilyn. I can sense her nose swelling...
[65] Laziest classmate:
Since Andrea admit... hahahaha!
THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people:
Me.
[67] Stupid people:
You la. Crazy love life addict. >=\
[68] Good looking people:
Gaspard, the fangirls' Edward.
[69] Ugly people:
You la. No love life person.
[70] Funny people:
Joanna Liaw, Andrea Lau, Josephine Wong, Marilyn Voon, so many cannot write....
[71] Cute people:
Joanna.
[72] Bad people:
Amanda. (she won't be surprised. she freaking bit my pillow leh.)
[73] Honest people:
Andrea Lau <-- She admit. =.="
[74] Acting people:
Olivia. Drama queen. =D
[75] You are what kind of people:
I'm the lame one.
[76] Lip or eyes:
Lip. My name ok.
[77] Hugs or kisses:
Hugs. Can hug everybody but cannot kiss everybody.
[78] Shorter or taller:
Ngam ngam ho.
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous:
Spontaneous.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms:
Nice stomach.
[81] Listener or talker:
Sien la you. Talker.
[82] Romantic or rich:
Rich. Rich can buy romantic things.
[83] Good wife or Good mother:
Good girl.
THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get married:
See first la.
[85] Numbers of kid(s):
As much as I can bear can.
[86] Career:
Char Kueh Tiaw seller.
[87] Salary:
10 000... pound.
[88] Retirement age:
50.
[89] Value of properties:
1 000 000 000.
[90] Wishes:
Neh... all the figures above. See if it happens. =.="
I doubt. Sighh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
lol.. sheesh u shud do all the tags in the world. =P
Post a Comment