Band Camp
Camp was fun. =D There was ice breaking which we managed to save at the last minute with charade. Amanda and I acted "car lights". So boring. Imagine if we had got "Giving birth". =P Amanda would be so funny. Then there was the night factor. Apparently, we failed to be scary enough. What the heck...? I bet after this nobody will be afraid of staying over in school anymore. They didn't even flinch! So disappointed. -.-'' Who says school got hantu? Hmph.
Then there was the station games on the second day. I managed to experience sliding down the mat when I was cleaning it. Wahahahahahaha! It was so fun. I know it's everybody's favourite game. =)
I shall post a proper post about camp when my modem is fixed....
Last Day of School
It wasn't emotional at all. Took lots of pictures. Now that Form 4 is coming to an end, everybody seems to have a study plan.
Marilyn: So depressed.... Nevermind! Tomorrow I go tuition!
Tuition is her happy drug.
I don't know why it feels as though I am writing a letter. Maybe I lost my writing style in Elaine's home. Haha.
OH! I am pretty sure these people visit my blog so!
To the juniors-juniors sekalian (ahem*alicia*ahem*evelyn*ahem*whoever the brought camera to camp and school*ahem) - I want the pictures. Post it up, send to me.... =) Thank you.
And yesterday - Steamboat at Steamboat Garden
Marilyn: GOT CAT!
Erica: *screams* It brushed my leg!!!
Mr David: This is Kuching.
Andrea: *taking picture* OH GOOD! Amanda not in! GOOD!
Amanda: *runs to the camera*
.... We all totally peng tiau ki.....
Marilyn: Amanda has lens sensors.
=P
I'm trying to impersonate Elaine to her sister... I failed. =.=''



No comments:
Post a Comment