Friday, November 28, 2008

I feel good

Tagged by Andrea

1. What have you been doing recently ?
- Blowing my recorder, reading Twilight saga, onlining, blogging

2. Do you ever turn your cell phone off ?
- Of course. My phone goes crazy sometimes so I gotta reboot it.

3. What happened at 10am today ?
- I was doing ear trainings with Stephanie.

4. When did you last cry ?
- Weeks and weeks ago?

5. Believe in fate / destiny ?
- A bit.

6. What do you want in your life now ?
- Better ears so that I can get all my intervals right next time.

7. Do you tend to make the relationship complicated ?
- No la. :)

8. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone ?
- Nope. ALL MINE!

9. What was the last movie caught ?
- P.S I Love You (so boring =.=")

10. Does that person know you like him / her ?
- The people I like all know I like them le.

11. Who always make you laugh ?
- JOANNA LIAW.

12. Do you speak languages other than English ?
- Yes. BM, Mandarin, one word of foochow, 3 words of Japanese...

13. Favourite website(s)?
- andrealau201.blogspot.com (Be proud, Andrea)

14. What are you doing tomorrow ?
- Visit Grandma. =)

15. What do you think you`re like ?
- I'm like Barney.

16. Who will you choose to die with ?
- I don't wanna die with anybody. They haunt me later. In the dead.

17. Where have you been today ?
- IMH.

18. What game do you play often ?
- Scrabble, Pizza Frenzy, Luxor, Fowl Words.

19. Who are you missing right now ?
- My brother. Because he bought me food.

20. If you have to choose a friend and a love , who will you choose ?
- See who treats me better.... ;P

21. What are you doing now ?
- Doing this tag.

22. Which primary school are you from ?
- Andrea calls it "The Ciplak St. Teresa" =.="

23. Name 3 colours that you like .
- Silver, red and green.

24. What emotion do you like to show ?
- =.="

25. What is life to you ?
- =.=" *break into Shakespear's Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow crap*

26. If you have something troubling you , what will you do ?
- Pray.

27. Who did you last chat on MSN today ?
- Andrea, Ah Jo, Elaine, Caroline.

28. Who do you admire the most ?
- ..... *blackout* ..... fine la. To make your day: Yu Min.

29. Which month were you born in ?
- April.

30. How are you feeling right now ?
- I feel good!

31. What is the time now ?
- 11.30 p.m.

32. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is ?
- A LESS MATURE THAN ME person. =)

33. What colour do you use to dye your hair ?
- I don't plan to dye my hair. Can get cancer you know.

34. Why are you doing this quiz ?
- Coz I got tagged la. Adui.

35. What do you do when you`re moody ?
- Break off all connection with mankind and sulk in the dark.

36. At which stage do you wish to get married ?
- When I am rich. :)

37. Who is more important to you ?
- Who and who?

38. If today is the last day of your life , what will you do ?
- Eat all I can. Give money to charity. Call everybody in my phonebook and tell them I'm going to die.

39. Who is/are the person/people you trust most ?
- Almost all those people around me I trust le.

40. Do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain ?
- It's scientific. No need believe. -.-"

41. If you have a dream come true , what would it be ?
- I want a Distinction.

42. What is your goal for this year ?
- Make the best of this year. It's achieved btw. =D

43. Do you believe in eternity love ?
- Ya la, ya la.

44. What feeling do you love the most ?
- Feeling high. :D

45. Do you think its global warming now ?
- OF COURSE LA! Let's all turn vegan to save the world.

46. What feeling do you hate the most ?
- Helpless.

47. Do you like doing quizzes ?
- If there is a point, yes.

48. Do you believe in Gods ?
- I believe in God, without the s.

49. Who cares for you the most ?
- My mum??

50. What do you think is the most important thing in your life ?
- God.

51. What will you bring when you fight ?
- Metal armour. A metal pot will do as a helmet.

52. What have you regretted in your whole life ?
- Quote Marilyn: Secret.

53. What do you do if nobody cared for you any longer ?
- Cry until I go blind. People care for blind people. I think.

54. What will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-time you ?
- He can go fly far far away liaw.

55. How do you feel now ?
- I'm still good. :)

1 comment:

Drea said...

HAHAHAH damn. ur tag sooo funny horr? =.="