Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuts and bruises

I can't wait for holidays next week. I feel myself slacking already. I want to watch Can-Can! But where to find? Where to find?? Maybe it's time I start visiting original VCD shops. Never thought I'd say this but pirated discs are so advanced lar! Want to find a 1960 movie also so hard... not that I ever try but still... haha.

I just watched the video Drea posted on the heart cutting in biology. I realise I really do I talk staccato-ly. Why hor?! Sigh. Never mind la... talk staccato talk staccato la... won't die one. =.=

I went go-karting yesterday with Deb and Drea. So crazy. Just before our turn, we were talking about the course. We could only go clockwise.

Deb: You know if they one day ever want to change course?

Me: Just go anti-clockwise!

And that's what I did. So cool hor? =___="

I'd never driven anything before in my life except for kiddy pom pom cars ok. When I first drove the cart, I didn't know how to stop. Apparently I'm just not used to using break so I drove non-stop. The helmet was so damn big some more that it blocked half my vision.

Rule No. 1 of go-karting: Don't wear specs.

My specs nearly dropped off my face! Everything was so damn blur, I didn't know where to turn so I broke the barrier and drove anti clockwise, nearly banging into Deb and Andrea who were dumbfounded at my crazy driving. And I went anti clockwise twice.

And I banged the wall twice. Well I think I banged the sides for a lot of times la but I knocked that same spot with the same big impact twice. -.-" I actually have cuts and bruises while the birthday girl and Deb escaped unscathed.

Only today Francoise told me to not go go-karting. She said I look so injured. Hahahaha. I think go-karting might be too extreme for me. Lol. Andrea called me lousy when I told her of my injury. Oh wells... once in a lifetime.

Anyways, this is my 200th post! And.. and... I've found myself a name. =) Thanks to all the people who suggested and voted and decided and then suggested again. The last part really gave me a headache. Lol. But I feel so much lighter now that I've got my name. ^.^

Hope you've had a nice 17th, Andrea Denise Lau Sze Ling. ;p

No comments: