Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 18th to Josephine Wong

"You got something against black is it?"

I insulted 2 people 3 times with 1 sentence in 2 days.

First I insulted Deb twice last Saturday. She actually went sunbathing in Sydney for 16 hours on the beach and came back with reptilian skin. Then when she reached Kuching, some salesgirl tried to sell her whitening cream. =.="

Asians like to be fair. I don't know why. My mum drank kopi o when she was pregnant with so now I am living with the "consequences". Anyway, I asked Deb why she bothered spending16 hours tanning under the sun. The sun is so hot!

Me: "Why did you go sunbathing?"

Deb: "Why? Fair not nice what! So pale!"

Me: "But it's not like you weren't black enough!"

Drea: "So insulting!"

The words missed the filter.... haha...

Then we talked about the postcard Deb sent to Andrea from Sydney.

Drea: "Black black one."

Deb: "It was taken inside a cave."

Drea: "What? Why would people want to take pictures inside a cave??"

Deb: "I thought of sending you a black postcard to scare you."

Me: "Why would people take pictures inside a cave??"

Deb: "Because (I forgot what she said)"

Me: "But it's all black boh! People want to buy the postcard also very funny la."

Deb: "Eh! I bought ok! What la you. Insulted me twice already in one day!"

-___-"

Then when I came back to school, I told Maxine of the taking pictures thing.

Maxine: "Hey! Remember you asked why would people take pictures inside a cave? Nabil took! She said she felt insulted."

I totally peng tiau ki.

Anyway, happy birthday, Josephine Wong. I know my present very lame but I only had 30 minutes... so... haha... I write better one for you next time. =P Have fun being legal.

No comments: