HAPPY 17th,
KIMBERLY TAN CHIA YEE,
FROM THE STATUE OF LYBERKIM.
My bimbotic friend :)
I made this for you during Webteam meeting yesterday. It's supposed to be a gigantic Secret Recipe cake. Haha! Made of CD albums found in the Resource Room. There were so many!:p
My not-so-secret recipe
Anyway, the things that happen on Kimberly Tan's birthday...
I got pinched by BM teacher today. =(
I did finish my essay! I finished it two days ago..... But I forgot to pack it in my bag today. =.=
Unfortunately, "I forgot to bring" just had to be the most used excuse for unfinished work. So sad.
"Cikgu, saya lupa bawa..."
"Saya tak percaya" *pinch super hard*
The three people who sit in front of me were so super mean some more. Since they didn't see teacher pinch me, they went:
"Cikgu! Cubit dia!"
-___-"
But it was ok because lots of people got pinched too. Haha! Francoise got pinched at her hip! O.o" At least mine's on my hand. :P And Drea covered her ears when teacher aimed so teacher smacked her ass. Lol!
We tried to surprise Kim during recess. Amanda made Kim follow her go somewhere while we prepared the cake. But apparently, of all the people Amanda always asked to follow her, Kim was never one of them. So Kim suspected something. =.=" Should have asked Marilyn. Haha.
Anyway, we took the cake down and lighted the candles in the Sickroom. And we nearly burned down the Sickroom. Haha. No la. :P The candles wouldn't light because they got frozen in the freezer. -.-''
Then Kim appeared and we took the cake out.
"Would you guys kill me if I told you I kinda knew? I was only wondering where you would appear."
Lol! Oh wells. We divided the Mango Cheese cake from Uncle Cat's in the canteen. At least this year, Kimberly Tan muttered "Cool" instead of "Lame"!
After recess, we had Biology. I cut a chicken's heart today. Kim's table cut a cow's heart. No. They cut TWO cows' hearts. Murderesses. :p But I think the atria got chopped off. Haha. Their hands all stank of blood afterwards.
Kim shall forever remember how she turned 17. She murdered two cows on her 17th birthday.
They are all now qualified to be murderesses. They cut two hearts and disposed of their bloody gloves. They cleaned the table that was stained with pools of blood and washed their hands with plenty of soap. Tonight, they shall dream of "Moo.... mooo...."
When we got back to class, Drea found this stack of cardboard poker cards. So funnay. So we played Tai Ti. Drea said it was like caveman playing cards.
And apparently, Kimberly Tan doesn't know how to play Tai Ti. Don't worry, we'll teach you someday. :)
The cavemen cards
After school, Marilyn and I attended 3 meetings. The funniest one was ISCF meeting. We went in to introduce ourselves. Then we played a game where we had to group with people who share a common interest. Purpose of it was to make us interact with the others la. It might have worked if Marilyn and I were actually normal people with normal interests... we didn't even budge from our spot. Lol.
First there was "Same number of siblings", then there was our Favourite Subject. Guess what did we choose?
.
.
.
Add Maths.
Not surprisingly, there were only 4 of us standing in the group. Haha! Us and Ginny and Emily. All wear specs. So nerdy. Lol! The English and the Maths group had the most people.
Then there was Favourite Food.
Me: Eh, what do you like?
Marilyn: I don't know le. I like everything.
Joanna: Ok! EVERYTHING~~!!!!!
So our group was... we like everything. -__-" Only a few people also. Lysandra went to the Japanese Group so we boo-ed her.
Joanna: We like everything arr!! E-ve-ry-thing! Including Japanese!
Then got favourite colour.
Joanna: COLOURFUL~!!!
Lol! Nobody wanted to join us. So sad I tell you. Haha!
The only time I went away from that group was during the Same Hair Length and Same School Bag Colour. Joanna made me laugh until I nearly choked...
And now, it's about 1 hour to midnight. I've had one of my most eventful day yet in 2009 so I hope you've had an even more eventful day. Enjoy the rest of your birthday, Kim. So funny that I now realised I can only either call you "Kim" or "Kimberly Tan" - never "Kimberly". Hm... Anyway, hope you've had a nice 17th. =)
And a happy birthday to my brother too. =)
Btw, Marilyn found a new phrase - It's my own little secret.



No comments:
Post a Comment