Exactly 3 months before my birthday, I chopped off a pig's heart. This post is so tidak halal. Haha.
I made my mum buy a pig's heart and a kidney in the wet market this morning. The kind butcher nearly cut the kidney for us when my mum went "No! No!". The butcher stared at us as though we were mad....
Anyway, the pig's heart~! :D I suppose for urban kids, you know you've grown up when you've held a pig's heart in your hands. :P
Pork!
Piggy, piggy!
I was going to cut the heart but then it looked so huge so I chickened out and decided to cut the kidney first. =.=
Piggy's kidney
The kidney looked so innocent ok!
When we bought it, the butcher was like, tossing it about and my heart really went out to that thing. I was so scared he would damage the medulla. =.=" Apparently, medulla was all I remembered of the kidney structure. Die ah not...
So I chopped it into two and tada...!
The butchered kidney
I had to refer to the textbook to label that... I don't know where is the pelvis lar! =\
And then came the heart... lubb dubb, lubb dubb....
The heart on the chopping board
I forgot which side was longitudinal and which side was horizontal (although it was really very obvious but I didn't know mah! -.-) so I simply chose a side and cut lor.
When I opened it, it looked like this.
A bloody mess
There were so much muscle and barely any space, I thought I had cut it wrongly.
So I looked closer... with the textbook to my right....
The heart structure (It might be wrong =.=)
The atria were so small... I thought it didn't have any atria at first. I think the cow's heart the other day also got atria lar, but it was just so small, I thought the butcher chopped it off. Kesian.
Behold the product of my butchering.

I feel like a serial pork murderer
Lol.
Actually hor, there was nothing to do after cutting except see see. The whole thing lasted for a short 20 minutes nia. -__-"
After 20 minutes, I had to clean up already because I got bored.
The crime scene
I actually asked my mum to get me the scalpel to cut... but then my mum said the kitchen knife would do a better job.
Why?
Because after cutting, we can keep them in the fridge and cook it the following day.
=___="
I was shocked too.




2 comments:
Omg that is so creepy....
but really fascinating lol
~Yumm?~
Post a Comment