I sometimes think I am a bit disturbed, that in the midst of answering accounts, I can have a panic attack. And that just because I found a pair scissors under my desk in class and wanted to try it, I cut my old essay paper because that was the only thing I could find. Weird psychology.
Anyway, I LOVE Sound of Music.
Ok la, I know it was made decades ago and I'm living in the past but it's so funny! I laughed so hard!
I was suddenly inspired to sing. I've been singing plenty of I Will Follow You, the scary versions that even Erica and Dae couldn't stand me anymore.
Me: Fine la. Give me another song.
Dae: Why?
Me: So that I can sing other song.
Dae: But I don't want to hear you sing!
Heartbroken. Hahahahhaha!
We had band audition this morning. I thought it was one of the most organised audition in years. There were tables and chairs arranged, one of each for every section. Then we chased the current members out for sectionals and it was show time. The newbies could queue and rotate around the stations, trying every instrument. Well, except tuba. =( I honestly think the younger generations should eat more. Whatever happened to the "younger ones drink better milk and are thus bigger" theory?! Anyway, there was hardly any chaos unlike the flea market last time. Marilyn, Erica and I even had time to try out I Will Follow You to entertain the newbies. :) Two of them nearly lost my fan. Hmph. ;p
After audition, we brought them for their first marching practice. I actually taught them the wrong thing! So sia soi.... I forgot my left was their right so I ended up teaching them right face while shouting "Left face!". Adui...! Then again, how come they didn't think it weird that they had to turn right to a left face command?? =.="
And finally, I ripped Eleena off all her money today. Poor girl. I told her she owe me at least RM 30 so she actually prepared RM 40.... only to find out that she owed me RM 42. Haha! So kesian. She had to dig her wallet. And emptied it for me. Her wallet only had two 50 cents and ten 10 cents left and she gave them all to me. Dad said I'm heartless. =P I'll buy you ice cream, Eleena. Haha.
Oh wait, I played ping pong with Marilyn this morning! We are going to play against each other every week and learn how to hold the bat together. =) Our ping pong ball even hit a TKD member during their practice. Apparently TKD also cannot fend off the ping pong ball hit by noobs.... no need learn liaw la.... haha. Joke!



1 comment:
lol must be WTF members. =P
Post a Comment