There was a blackout here yesterday due to a heavy storm. It was a long weekend so a lot of people actually went back. I was stuck out here in the jungle with only a few friends. Thank God there were still a few. =.=" I am definitely getting myself a torchlight! Since the whole college (or possibly the whole town) was having a blackout, we had candlelight dinner at the Dining Hall. Haha. We even played monopoly under candle lights. We never finished but I was obviously the poorest. So I lost. There. =(
I'd just spent the whole morning mopping and cleaning my chalet. Washed the toilets and did my laundry too. Wah. Who cares if I didn't have detergent? I used HARPIC. Kills 99.9% germs.... on the floor. -.-" If it works for the toilet, should work on the floor too right? Right? Haha.
Speaking of laundry, I didn't get to catch the laundry lady to get the laundry coupons from her. So I found a senior who was kind enough to give me some of her coupons. I went with her to her chalet and it was crazy. It would be improper to write what was hilarious at the time. Haha. She believed I was traumatised. Well, I was. Kinda. LOL.
I had Domino's pizza last Thursday. =D Next Monday, they're selling Hilton's chocolate cake. Who says going to jungle will reduce one's spending? Haha. I don't even lose weight here. -.-"
Thanks to Alicia's pity on me, I now know what's up in school. =D
I WISH I CAN ATTEND CHANGE YOUR WORLD! I can change the world around me. Yes, I can. You just wait! *gives determined look* How I miss ISCF. And food. Haha! Eu Fern brings nice food to ISCF.... *dreams* ... And Alicia just bullies me into washing the cups. =.=" Don't miss that. Nah uh.
And I will join Amy is feeling extremely annoyed that band cannot perform. ANGRY. There.
And I believe it's Swiggle. I doubt Mr Marvin wants you guys to watch Lord of the Rings. Haha. Speaking of which, I watch half of Billy Elliot last week during my tutorial.
Eh so kesian! Go back at 2.30! Tsk tsk tsk. Poor children.
And I is jealous that all you get to act in fancy clothes that make you look demented. Haha.
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment