Today's the second day of college classes. My chaletmates are already coming back with homework. I have no homework. YET. Haha. My Math class is probably the only class which has no homework yet. =p
Just a while ago, the Chinese Cultural Club (CCC) had this short programme to welcome my batch of juniors. A few of us went so we got to take part in this short station game. There were 3 people in my group and there was this one funny guy who is really THIN. He's thinner than me! I'm so jealous. Haha. So in the game where we had to carry someone across the Japanese Garden, we carried him. He enjoyed it so much. Lol! We call him Lady HaoHao, like Lady GaGa. =P
The seniors here are pretty awesome. :D Last Sunday, I went to Tanjung Malim for church. Mass was held in BM so I got a little lost. But there wasn't much choice. It was either that, or a Methodist church which kinda uses Tamil, so says the seniors. After church, we walked around Tanjung Malim for food. Pan Mee there isn't so bad! It actually tasted pretty good! So ya, maybe it is like a dog being let out of cage (*cough*Alicia*cough*), but it's better than nothing la. The Dining Hall serves chicken nearly everyday. It's always chicken or beef, but chicken's more often.
Quote my friend: You serve chicken so often, I've decided to turn vegetarian!
There are still plenty more activities to come. There is the Duke of Edinburgh Award which we can partake in awhile. Swimming lessons will follow. I shall learn some Chinese in the process as well. And in a few days, there is the Student Council (SC) voting. We get to vote for the future councils on Thursday. And it's really cool. The candidates have to run and prepare manifesto and stuff. Unfortunately for my batch, we don't get to run for many posts. Actually, we can only run for one post which is the Special Task Exco, one male and one female. I'm not running fyi. Haha. Since we came in sorta late, we didn't have to prepare posters. The July batch last year have posters up and running. Posters decorate the walkway.
Last Friday, Galvan and Sees Schierenberg came to the college to perform a concert. Galvan is Sees Schierenberg's wife and she's the emcee. Sees Schierenberg is a violinist who plays a 320 years old violin. The concert was really great. That was how we ended our induction week. I've yet to exercise the sports facilities here but I shall try it tomorrow. =)
My computer is acting rather weird with blogger and it's getting late so I'm lazy to figure out where's wrong. Some pictures got lost along the way and those below are those I couldn't figure out how to drag 'em up. Hehe.



No comments:
Post a Comment