I am currently learning Kung Fu Fan Dancing.
No kidding.
Hahahahahaha. So there is this Chinese New Year celebration coming up in college and my batch has to come up with some performances. I thought it might be time I try something new. Dancing may be a little extreme.... but hey, at least I chose the Kung Fu one to the graceful one, okay? So at least, I won't ruin the show with my clumsiness.
We've got these big red kung fu fans which make sounds like explosions when you open them. It's even louder when the fan accidentally flies away from your hand and crashes on the ground. =p Since the celebration is just two weeks away, we practise every evening after school ends. Lots more to do next week.
Then on every alternate nights, I have to go and help my house paint the backdrop for Bangsawan night. My painting's horrible but oh wells. There will always be somebody better than me to clean it up. Haha.
Yesterday, my English Literature teacher baked us a cake for "successfully" pulling in a Bank Negara scholar to join the class. "Successfully" because as soon as the cake arrive, we got the news that the scholar was going to drop the class. -__-"
Connection here in the jungle is not awesome. My laptop is still lacking in a lot of programmes. Downloads are extremely slow. Youtube loading is terrible. But other than that, I'm doing fine. I haven't got a lot of food for myself, but that's fine. There are still people around with plenty of food. I guess some things just haven't changed! Hahahahahaahhaahaha!
There is also an Elaine who is really nice and who also already holds several embarrassing incidents of mine in her head. And it's only been 2 weeks! She predicts that by 18 months, she will hold about 72 embarrassing incidents of mine in her head. =.=! There was this one which involved me and a very sour fruit. It was really sour okay! So I gave this "reaction" la. But when she acted it out, it was... er... =.="
Did I mention I got lost two days ago to the Music Room for CF? The Music Room is kinda in the middle of nowhere so you can't blame me really.... I was walking with Elaine.
A short distance after we came out of the chalet
Elaine: Do you hear drums?
Me: Ha? No. The Music Room's in the middle of nowhere.
So we walked somemore.
Me: You do know where it is, right? I'm following you.
Elaine: I'm following you!
So we made a huge round around the boys' chalet.
Me: Er... okay. It's really dark! Should we call for help?
Elaine: If you want to, call la.
Me: Do you think we'll be late? Oh! Puddle of water!
Elaine: I can push you into it and then you can say, we got so lost, I even fell into a puddle!
Me: Come on! I already bathed in BROWN water!
So I called for directions.
Me: *right after I hung up*
Elaine: It's just in front there!
Me: ...... *thinks how pointless it was to call*
Elaine: Told you I heard drums!!
Me: ... *thinks, it's the same place we crossed earlier! oopps?*
Elaine: You called for help when we were just a stone throw's away from the place!
And when we entered,
Senior: You're late. (we weren't btw!)
Me: We got lost!
Senior: *laughs* It's 52 acres of land! It's a fishbowl!
-____-" CF was really fun though. =)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment