My very first post of 2010 will be one full of well wishes and not so emo goodbyes to those leaving for Taylors this week. =)
First to go is Amanda, who is taking the 4 p.m. flight later today.
Sorry I can't send you off. The airport is at the other end of the world from my house and I can't yet drive. So have a safe trip and I will see you during Chinese New Year if I fail to go to Sunway Lagoon on Kim's birthday. Good luck surviving the first couple of weeks of college, eh? :)
And tomorrow, Kim is leaving on the 7 a.m. flight.
Sorry that I can't send you off too, Kim! Your flight's a lil too early. I shall see you during Chinese New Year too! Though I hope I can make it for your birthday. My orientation ends on your birthday actually. I'm just wondering what time it ends and if there's a chance for me to get out. Chances look pretty slim... =( Nevertheless, one road smooth wind to you and have an awesome birthday next week. :)
Then on Saturday, Olivia's leaving on... I've no idea what time's her flight.
But I will see you soon! :D
The funny thing is, these three people are leaving to the same place to study the same course. And yet they're leaving one day after each other. Funny la. Haha.
But everyone will be back for CNY so no need to be emo. =P
And since I don't get to send Marilyn off next week,
Good luck, buddy! I figured you'll need it more than the lot of us. Haha. No, it's not hell for you, but still, all the best surviving Earth. =) See you in a few weeks!
Actually I don't even know if these ppl still read my blog since the existence of Facebook.... -.-" This is like my cheap mode of sending well wishes. Cards very expensive these days, you know?



1 comment:
lol. olivia left at 7.30 too. haha.
taylor is such a famous name these days.
there's taylor swift hooking/breaking up with taylor lautner.
then there's the: "I'm going to Taylor's too!" quote from friends.
haha. taylorified. or, taylorific?
Post a Comment