Saturday, December 04, 2010

The good in goodbye

Went back to the airport again today despite just arriving there 3 days ago. Haha.

But this time it's to send Alicia off.

A lot of people went. A lot of lame jokes shared. A lot of laughters made.

And thus a sort-of-supposed-to-be sad farewell became a not-so-sad occasion for everyone after all. Heh! :D

Alicia: Don't come or anything or else I'll cry.

But all she did was stare at us from like 3 metres away while Christine dumped all her markers on Eleena because "they made my bag heavy!"

Then they gave her her farewell gifts and we all thought she was going to burst.

Alicia: I didn't bring tissue! Of all the things I didn't bring, I didn't bring tissue!

Maryann: I have tissue!

Alicia: But I'm not gonna cry now. I'm not crying yet!

Maryann: Maybe you'll cry after you see the tissue! *pushes tissue in Al's face* Coz you know, after you see the tissue, you'll remember you have to cry.

Me: Ya, it's like a chemical reaction. Tissue's the catalyst!

Eu Fern: I know you'll cry.

Alicia: ..... I don't think I'll cry anymore.

I think we were too lame to make her cry. Or if she did cry, she probably cried because we were too lame. :P

Anyhoo, Eu Fern gave her a sandwich.

Maryann: Oh look! Green sandwich!

Me: It's pandan.

Maryann: No! It's green!

Alicia: It's pandan.

Then I forgot what we did or talked about but I dumped the sandwich back into her bag and she got overprotective, taking the sandwich, poking it, put it next to her ear and reported back live on AliciaNews: Status of sandwich - alive.

Me: You have eaten a live sandwich?

Alicia: ... I have eaten a sandwich live! (lame much)

Took some photos. Took a looonnngg time to help them take photos. :D And after telling her the last of our Kuching crap, we bade farewell and Maryann and I went off to Spring to buy present. :)

To end: some lame stuff.

Maryann: She's thin. But I wouldn't call her a stick...

Me: What? Thick?

Maryann: I wouldn't call her a stick..!

Me: You wouldn't call her thick??

Maryann: STICK!

Me: Ooohhhhh! Thick is also the opposite of thin maahhh!

-------

And in Spring,

Maryann: *telling me some stuff*

Me: *eating chocolate waffle and a drip of chocolate dripped down* My waffle was shocked.

Maryann: ... Oh... That's actually quite funny.. what the heck! *sinks in chair*

-------

Alicia: *holding a book/card that reads: Where is the good in "Goodbye"?*

Maryann: There. *literally points to the "Good" in "Goodbye*

LOL!

How I miss the times when I have lame conversation snippets to post up! Christine said I have sunk (SUNK!) to a whole new level of lameness...

No comments: