Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Tarot, UNO and cheese

I have passed my law test! :D

It's Step 1 to my getting the P license. Woo hoo~!

Went to Tarot's yesterday to celebrate Fiona's 18th birthday. =) Maryann drove! It was okay except Ian kept nagging her along the way, which was quite funny. Hehe!

Ian: Brake brake brake! BRAKEEEE!!

Maryann: *exasperated* I already braked!

Hahaha. Anyway, we played a lot of UNO Cards and UNO Stacko there. I huffed and puffed and blew their UNO Stacko down. :D

But I supposed the more stupid part of the night should come from our cards sessions. =)

Fiona: *puts a Wild card*

Us: What colour?

Fiona: Pink. *heh?* EH! NO! RED!

And some more...

Me: *proudly lays down combos of 8, winning the game* :D:D

Roland: Catch.

Me: EH!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~

Technically I won! Then Cyril put down his combos of 7 and I lost. SAD.

Roland: Uno Uno Game!

Matthew: Catch. It's only Uno Game. Not Uno Uno Game.

Lol. That was just funny. Hehe!

And they had eyes everywhere so they kept spying our last cards!

So anyway, besides Tarot, my mum bought some blue cheese from Cold Storage last Sunday. We just tried it today and it was.... interesting. No wait, let me rephrase that. It was absolutely terrible.

Although I must give my mum credit for only scrunching up her face and saying, "This tastes funny." when she tried it.

I kinda had to jump around and gasp for air, followed by a quick gulp of water down my throat and two grapes to completely get rid of all the mouldy taste. Ergh!

My dad simply puked the cheese out and washed his tongue with water. Hahaha!

My father also suggested that I buy Quaker oats to absorb some of the fats that I have acquired while I was away. He said that Quaker oats are normally fragrant.

Well, guess what?

It was the most bland thing I have ever tasted in my life. Lol! After five tablespoons of cooked oats (A LOT BTW!), my tongue was absolutely deprived of any taste whatsoever. My parents and their excellent choices in foods. Haha!

To end: English fail sessions:

Me: When you uses PPS...
Maryann: You uses?

Maryann: I wonder where's her mum is...
Me: Where is her mum is?

Got my Parker pen from school! :D

No comments: