My first semester is officially over. I am now sitting at home, enjoying television and fast Internet connection. :D
Wow, that actually rhymed!
Anyway! After law paper on Tuesday, everyone was giving hugs and saying goodbyes and happy holidays "in case I don't see you again". Some let out shouts of freedom. I went down to the library to share my joy with the Accounting students.
Eelyn hit me when I wished her Good Luck!
Coz you see, the law paper ends earlier at 11.10. a.m. The Accounting students have their last paper at 2.00 p.m., so they're only free at 4.10 p.m.! Heh!
After al that wishing, we went to Pyramid for lunch at Manhattan's Fish and Chips. :) Since we were going to celebrate the December babies birthday later that night, Sandra and Yeong went to shop while the rest of us tried to drag Eelyne to watch movie with us.
We ended up watching a really lame movie by the way! Luckily it was only RM 10!
After that, we went to catch up with the shopping team and guess what happened! She walked right into Roxy, right up to the purse section and insisted that she was going to buy herself a purse (padahal kami sudah beli satu Roxy purse untuk dia).
We were like "No need la! Today is not a good day! Not even your birthday yet - no discount! Let's go!"
Moments of panic. Phew~
Then she walked into Kitschen and tried on the EXACT shirt that we had again bought for her. =.="
We had a steamboat dinner at Yuen after the Accounting students were done. :)
And we ended the day with a birthday bash for the December babies (Alexie, Elian and Eelyne). They were gonna throw them into the pool but the pool was closed so we had a celebration at the basketball court instead, Pool was substituted with bottled water.
Alexie got really high after being attacked so she started splashing 100 plus at everyone who stood in her way. Then we had a short cake fight.... then the guards came so we got a bit speechless and left. Cleaned up the court for awhile with Yi Hui and went back to our unit for a mini celebration. :)
I think they talked til really late. I ended up falling asleep while packing. And before I knew it, I was already on the cab with Siong Lung, Elian and Ben to the airport! :D
We talked some more and time passed really fast and so now I'm back.
Home~ :)
Thursday, December 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment