Thursday, January 20, 2011

Alarming!

Omg. The fire alarm rang.

While I was in the shower.

And if that's not bad enough, after two minutes of ringing, my unit had a blackout.

Which meant I had to grope around in darkness for my clothes.

And my housemates mostly forgot I was in the shower except for Yi Hui. Lol!

I'm surprised my initial reaction wasn't to run out of my unit with a towel, but to actually wash off the soap in the dark and then getting dressed as proper as I could.

Which was a good thing too because it was false alarm!

I should end this on a brighter note to shed some light into this so-called dark ordeal.

The only brighter note I can think off now is the dinner trip to USJ Taipan with Siew Chee, Sandra, Sheau Jiuan and Ee Lyne for chilli pan mee. :D

I put too much chilli and cried throughout dinner. -___-"

No comments: