This morning Yeong Yeong told us something very funny. She said that if we ever get angry at her, we should openly show our anger so that she doesn't suffer a slow and painful mental torture, forever wondering if she had sparked a flicker of madness in us. She said we should either accidentally on purpose knock into her when she walks or give short annoyed answers when she asks any questions.
Then Yi Hui said that our allowances had been banked in and that a notice had been posted on our front door. But Yeong Yeong said that my name wasn't included because according to that alleged poster, I was banned due to an overwhelming amount of fines.
She lied.
So I accidentally on purpose knocked into her to tell her I am angry.
But she didn't take me seriously. =( And some more said that she was fragile. Lol.
Which reminded me of this one incident some time ago when the lights at the lift lobby was spoiled so our floor remained dark. And I was making a trip with Yeong Yeong. When she walked out into the darkness, she made ghost sounds and asked if I was scared. I tried giving her The Stare but it obviously didn't work because she continued woo-ing away anyways. After one minute, she gave a cry of fright because she saw a pair of legs at the flight of stairs at far end of the corridor where it was brightly lit.
It was a man descending the stairs btw.
So in her vain effort to scare me, she ended up scaring herself. LOL. Epic. :D



No comments:
Post a Comment