Sunday, January 09, 2011

First rambling of the year

The things I did before I leave for a new semester include two karaoke sessions at K Box and plenty of breakfasts, lunches and dinners.

That last karaoke session had us standing on the cushions, apparently drunk on the high sugar content of mango juice. At one point, we spot a lady standing right outside of our door staring, possibly through the tinted glass at this bunch of crazy people singing out of tune while failing horribly to dance on the couch. I suppose that was quite fun.

Francoise also came to my house that night and in the dark, she mistakenly called out "Hi Uncle!" to my brother. Haha! Then we spent a good hour discussing how to not gain anymore weight. She explained that if we skip meals, we tend to get cravings. I said I don't get chocolate cravings. Two seconds later, I told her about how I was addicted to Rocky during my last exam period. She asked what is Rocky. I couldn't believe she didn't know but oh wells, I introduced Rocky to her anyways: sticks covered in... chocolate.

She just stared. But her eyes were sending out high frequencies of "And you said you don't get chocolate cravings huh!"

Which led me to remember all the Cadbury Boost I fed on while studying.

Dang!

I always thought I'm fairly immune to chocolate!

Anyways, I'm back in Selangor now. Some of my coursemates have got their results posted to their homes. Since I live across the great big South China Sea, I doubt that post will reach any time soon as even those across the not so great and big straits separating the Penang Island and the mainland haven't got theirs. Sigh.

Mail. Y u cannot grow wings and fly?

No comments: