... in the college library. I'm starting to feel I lack a life in college. I've been to Sunway Pyramid two days in a row!
And thus another day begins with a cancelled class. No wait. Correction. TWO cancelled classes. I am angery because I woke up at 6.30 a.m. again today! And slept at 10 p.m. last night! Honestly I feel quite like an extremely "kuai" secondary school kid. =)
Speaking of which, I have successfully bought half of my CNY clothes during the break yesterday! :D
Truthfully this year's college began slightly better than last's. Even though I'm not quite sure about what the future holds, what ATAR I'm going to get, whether ANU is still in the list of universities that I can apply for, I shan't fret. I shall clasp my hands together and thank God for these small cancelled classes and oh... a math quiz that contributes 5% to the end of the year next Wednesday. Man, what a news to get on my FIRST class of the year!
Yesterday we had a college tour for the junior AUSMATians. I was one of the volunteers but Jui Yong and I were very efficient. We just stood in the centre of it all and pointed out the directions. We are extremely clever people you see. =D
As you can probably tell, I still have my new year excitement. It has been occasionally dampened but I've survived, And it's only 96 days to only THE GREATEST DAY OF THE YEAR!
Please remember. =)
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment