I just went to watch Casino Royale yesterday with a big big bunch of people. ^_^
Everyone was planning to use their free ticket because the newspaper didn't put a star on Casino Royale. Mana tahu when we reached there, we saw a star on the paper sticking on the counter mirror. Ended up, we had to pay. Boo... but at least it's only 7 bucks and not 9! ^.^
That's Daniel Craig, our 007. I love his eyes! They're blue! Wuahaha! I like it whenever they pan into his face and I get to see the blue eyes. ;p
The movie is ok la. The ending a bit tergantung like that... but still ok la. Halfway in the movie, Michelle and I suddenly got this urge to annoy and kick each other... which we did... but we didn't annoy each other and annoy the one sitting in front of me instead! We must had ter-kicked her chair a lot of times... oops? *sorry to the stranger in front!*
Er... I'm not good at reviewing stuff so... I don't review la... later all the wrong stuffs come out. ;p
Oo.. a lot of people went to watch movie yesterday! Met Esme and Deborah... Eli, Joanna and Ginny... Jessica those people... and there was my gang... Michelle, Francoise, Joanna, Kimberly, Maryann, Adeline and me. Tambah everything.... so besar the group! ;p
The movie is ok la. The ending a bit tergantung like that... but still ok la. Halfway in the movie, Michelle and I suddenly got this urge to annoy and kick each other... which we did... but we didn't annoy each other and annoy the one sitting in front of me instead! We must had ter-kicked her chair a lot of times... oops? *sorry to the stranger in front!*
Er... I'm not good at reviewing stuff so... I don't review la... later all the wrong stuffs come out. ;p
Oo.. a lot of people went to watch movie yesterday! Met Esme and Deborah... Eli, Joanna and Ginny... Jessica those people... and there was my gang... Michelle, Francoise, Joanna, Kimberly, Maryann, Adeline and me. Tambah everything.... so besar the group! ;p
The whole cinema is decorated with Possessed posters... even the lift also filled with Possessed posters... gonna freak out big time if I ter-stuck in the lift!





No comments:
Post a Comment