Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exhaustion

I am dead tired. My eyes are heavy. My head is spinning at the wrong direction. My shoulder feels pain. I have bruises which I don't even know originate from what. I have an itchy really red spot on my leg which I got last Saturday while I was marching up in the hall (no thanks to an unknown insect). Did I mention my head is heavy and exhausted? I did? Ok... and... I feel lonely. *plays mr lonely*

2006 is coming to a fast end. Well, the schooling days that is. It's been a great year. It's actually a really lucky year for me. I got to perform in the school's concert. I got to "drive". I skipped countless classes. I managed a game stall. I made money. I spent money. I represented the school. I jogged. My class got chia-ed Sugarbun three times. And some more which I had probably forgotten.

But then of course, there are the bad bits. Like... I got out of top ten for the first time since I was in Primary One. I didn't get to go to Damai. I got demerit. Bla bla bla... I'm not keen on remembering the bad stuffs now. It's sad.

Speaking of the demerit I got... I went through the class's demerit pile and guess what? I couldn't find mine! I went through
twice! Oh well... nevermind.... I don't mind if it's not there ya know..... ^_^

Band camp is coming up. Gonna wash the toilet! I like that! LOL! It's fun! Ahahahaha!!!

Speaking of band, I remember my counting a year ago was simply atrocious. I know (not guess) that I messed up a few performances last year with my atrocious beat. Thank God I came to my senses in time for the concert! I wonder what happened.......

*slaps head* Who cares!

I am simply exhausted.

And yet I'm still going to school in the morning tomorrow. And gonna have to stay there until 6.15 p.m. That's.... really long.... It's been like that since...... last week. Urgh.... so tiring lah! Can't even enjoy my last days as an afternoon session. *some people ar* *looks around* *who hor...*

*krik krik krik*

That reminds me of last year.....

Mya : (To her gang) Tomorrow is the last day that we can wake up late! SO WAKE UP LATE!!
Emily : (Terus after Mya said finish) Tomorrow band at nine o'clock!

Kesian.......

By the way, my mum bought me a sleeping bag as a top five present. It's so soft!

No comments: