Wednesday, November 15, 2006

When I fall in love

I owe this blog five posts. The first post is about IPR (waaayy delayed!).The second post is about my Raya in Azureen's house. The third post is about my experience in Merdeka Palace. The fourth is about Band Camp. And the fifth is about my adventure yesterday in Theresa's house.

Unfortunately, I don't know whether I'll be able to realise the IPR and the Raya post anymore coz... well, my brother reformatted the computer and my other brother selfishly did not save my pictures for me. I'm not angry or anything but I can just feel my heart breaking inside. All my hard work of capturing and collecting the bits of memories of my life is gone just like that. *Cry heart out*

Anyway, I fell in love yesterday. Behold my object of affection!


Erm..... I'm not talking about the guy ok! I'm talking about my sayang Yakul....



See! So cute hor!! He is the most loyal companion EVER!! Just look at his satt way of standing! ^_^



I love Yakul so much that when he was so close to this female wolf, I screamed "Don't kiss!". Then Lysandra was like, "Very funny hor you!". Hehe... Oops? :p

Anyways, even though my heart is aching from the loss of my pictures, I must really thank God that I don't suffer from amnesia. The memories that stays in my head shall be there forever. The warmth and fun that I've had shall rest in peace in my heart. Therefore, I pray for you, my pictures, to rest in peace wherever you are in the database while I go and scream at my brother to dig you up again. Til then, Amen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miss You So
I miss you.

I miss your genuine smile,
I miss your innocent eyes.
I miss your hearty laughs,
I miss your accidental snorts.
I miss your unreasonable screaming,
I miss your disruptive shouting.
I miss your sudden cursing,
I miss your playful hitting.
I miss your silly jokes,
I miss your dramatic complaints.
I miss your warm comfort,
I miss your comfortable hugs.
I miss your hip personality,
I miss your hyperactive self.
I miss listening to you ramble,
I miss joking with you freely.
I truly, really........
Miss you so.

And I mean that.

Love,
~::Lip Yi::~

*****************
p/s copyright reserved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute arr ur blog bout Yakul lolx!! eee no thank me wan should arr cos i on d movie 4 u n invited u go my house lolx!! Lip Yi appreciate me!! hahaz!!!