FMA is so nice! But... my dvd player bully me! Or maybe it is the dvd disc... Either way, I'm sad! I was like watching this sad episode (mentang-mentanglah all FMA episodes are touching!) until I almost wanted to cry already, then when it proceeded to the next episode - it cannot show!! Boo..... *sob sob sob*
I had to skip like so banyak episodes you know!
Anyway, I went to a buffet dinner yesterday. And ate like crazy. There were tonnes of food! And of course lah, being the greedy me, took everything. I took three rounds of sushi! That was nice! But the ham was over salty. And they forgot my macaroni order eventhough I am so besar. Little kids order prawns also they don't lupa, me so big there order they lupa! Apalah!
These days are funny. Some more funny quotes : ^_^
Lunch hour - Me eating mee cup.
Joanna : Can get cancer you know?
Me : I'm hungry! Don't care lah!
Next day, Lunch hour - Joanna eating mee cup.
Me : Can get cancer you know!
Joanna : Nevermind... I already pray!
Walking to hopoh.
Michelle : Lai.. let's run!
Joanna : Don't want! I'm not a running person!
Trumpets performance - Amanda wearing a bow.
Esme : Presenting the trumpeters....
Someone : Amanda! What's with the bow!
Eli : Mr. Voon!
So cun Jacqueline also Voon.
Eli *or someone* : Mr. and Mrs. Voon!!
Priscilla gave marks to some performance (not setuju with the floor)
Floor : Booo!!!
Priscilla : Bluek! Got egg? No egg to throw ler!
Me and Jacinta talking...
Me : I should bring tomato!
Jacinta : Got paper? I make tomato for you.
Minutes later...
Jacinta : Pris! She want me throw tomato! I throw ah!
Priscilla : *nods*
Paper flew.... koing on Lysandra's head...
Lysandra threw back.... koing on Deborah's head.....
Deborah threw....
Esme : OI! Who threw that!
Me and Jacinta point at each other, everyone else points at Deb....
Esme : Who throw! Simply you people throw!
Hoo haa on the floor....
Joanna : *above all voices* Because she ask got egg or not mah!!!
Disccusing marks to give for performance
Esme : Okok! We go ask this Prfessor Joanna! No no... Datuk Joanna!
Marilyn : Datuk? Datin!
Someone : She married to Datuk har!?
Next day - practice
Esme : *teaching*
Joanna : *interrupting*
Esme : Joanna! Think you Professor so great ar!
Joanna : No la!
*room laughs*
Playing group game - who can make the smallest star
My group used fingers....
Deb : Cannot! Must use body!
Me : Fingers also boday wat!
Deb : No no! Body... *shakes body*
Lysandra : Hands and fingers are not parts of our body!
Playing Simon Says before school ends
Play play play....
Pris : Simon says... squat down!
Amanda : Aiya don't want liao. I want go home!
Bible exam
Lysandra : *gasp* Bible test tomorrow!
Me : Har! Die liao you! Didn't study!
Lysandra : Nevermind! I shall asnwer by faith!
I had to skip like so banyak episodes you know!
Anyway, I went to a buffet dinner yesterday. And ate like crazy. There were tonnes of food! And of course lah, being the greedy me, took everything. I took three rounds of sushi! That was nice! But the ham was over salty. And they forgot my macaroni order eventhough I am so besar. Little kids order prawns also they don't lupa, me so big there order they lupa! Apalah!
These days are funny. Some more funny quotes : ^_^
Lunch hour - Me eating mee cup.
Joanna : Can get cancer you know?
Me : I'm hungry! Don't care lah!
Next day, Lunch hour - Joanna eating mee cup.
Me : Can get cancer you know!
Joanna : Nevermind... I already pray!
Walking to hopoh.
Michelle : Lai.. let's run!
Joanna : Don't want! I'm not a running person!
Trumpets performance - Amanda wearing a bow.
Esme : Presenting the trumpeters....
Someone : Amanda! What's with the bow!
Eli : Mr. Voon!
So cun Jacqueline also Voon.
Eli *or someone* : Mr. and Mrs. Voon!!
Priscilla gave marks to some performance (not setuju with the floor)
Floor : Booo!!!
Priscilla : Bluek! Got egg? No egg to throw ler!
Me and Jacinta talking...
Me : I should bring tomato!
Jacinta : Got paper? I make tomato for you.
Minutes later...
Jacinta : Pris! She want me throw tomato! I throw ah!
Priscilla : *nods*
Paper flew.... koing on Lysandra's head...
Lysandra threw back.... koing on Deborah's head.....
Deborah threw....
Esme : OI! Who threw that!
Me and Jacinta point at each other, everyone else points at Deb....
Esme : Who throw! Simply you people throw!
Hoo haa on the floor....
Joanna : *above all voices* Because she ask got egg or not mah!!!
Disccusing marks to give for performance
Esme : Okok! We go ask this Prfessor Joanna! No no... Datuk Joanna!
Marilyn : Datuk? Datin!
Someone : She married to Datuk har!?
Next day - practice
Esme : *teaching*
Joanna : *interrupting*
Esme : Joanna! Think you Professor so great ar!
Joanna : No la!
*room laughs*
Playing group game - who can make the smallest star
My group used fingers....
Deb : Cannot! Must use body!
Me : Fingers also boday wat!
Deb : No no! Body... *shakes body*
Lysandra : Hands and fingers are not parts of our body!
Playing Simon Says before school ends
Play play play....
Pris : Simon says... squat down!
Amanda : Aiya don't want liao. I want go home!
Bible exam
Lysandra : *gasp* Bible test tomorrow!
Me : Har! Die liao you! Didn't study!
Lysandra : Nevermind! I shall asnwer by faith!



No comments:
Post a Comment