I am so tired! Nowadays, everyday also band from morning to evening. Exams are over and I am still getting insufficient sleep. Oh by the way, I got fourth for my last term in 2006. Not a very lucky number for Chinese... but nevermind lah. Who cares! And I got fifth for my whole year performance. No bad hor? Haha. Considering this busy year. ^_^ And who says band makes people drop results! I knock their heads then they know ar! You go see that Tomato Voon going up on stage more than five times later!
This whole week is only about band. So let's only blog about band.
Last Tuesday, we were asked to clean the music room. Wah... we were all so bersemangat! We swept the floor, then we vacuumed it. After that, we mopped it. There were three mops but don't know why everyone so sakai wanna berebut mop!
Me : Eeee! I want mop! I sakai! Never mop!
Amanda : Me also! I also want!
Erica : I want mop! I know how to mop!
Vivien : Eh! I mop!
=.=" We even cleaned the store room. We emptied everything out and took a flashlight to see the depths of the storeroom. Again, our sakainess came.
Lysandra : Ok ok! Let's all gather to officiate the storeroom seeing!
*Me and Michelle gather*
*Lysandra on flashlight*
Me, Michelle, Lysandra : Wah.................
But then Priscilla always have to become our waitress. People kept complaining of hunger so she had to buy stuff for us coz she was the only morning session there. The worst was during 20 minutes before recess. Everyone was giving their orders until she had to write on a piece of paper! 3 milos, 3 teh bunga, 5 funbites, bla bla bla.....
After recess, teacher came and checked. Wah... she said the store room very nice! Lol!! Our hard work bah! Then, when we wanted to practise....
Audi : We should clean after we practised!! Now we practised, all the floor kenak saliva again!
PENG!
**********************************************
I keep laughing today! Laughed from 4 until 7. Phew!
Some funny quotes......
Me : *complaining bout losing a game* Cannot say us wrong mah! That wan memang IQ test! See our IQ so high!
Lysandra : IQ too high until cannot be used!!
Lysandra : Cannot laugh liao! Been laughing since just now you know! Later I look too young!
Me : Look too young until you look old!
Erica : *see me looking at sunblock* You use how much also won't become fair de.
Me : I know lah!
*bla bla bla...*
Erica : I use... baby oil! So soft!
Me : You use how much also won't become baby de!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment