Remember once upon a time I wrote about my memorable moments in January 2006? Well, I am going to continue to February and March 2006 now, considering I am well bored. I've just finished watching 7 episodes of Full House non stop in one morning. =) It's nice!
Memorable moments of February '06
1. Wearing JV uniform, completed with prefect's tie and blazer, and started acting like street gangster in KH room.
In my defense, it was all Michelle's idea! But it was fun! Even though I did get told off. Ehehe....
2. Getting a cute singing duck key chain for Valentine's Day (and making it sang in English [mistake I tell you!])
Believe it or not, it's my first Valentine present. O.o" *laugh all you want*
3. Running half dead during Sports Day
After all the trainings, I still didn't get any medals. The 200m was a shame and I almost fainted running my 4x400m. Let's just say I'm not much of a running person and I'll know better next time than to commit myself to sports again. Ok? ^.^
4. Visiting my primary school
I miss that old place!
5. Sticking stickers on my fingernails and walked around showing them off
If nail polish is forbidden and you are desperate to "decorate" your nails, just stick stickers on them. I sticked all ten of mine and walked and waved in the faces of prefects and none of them bothered. ^_^
February hadn't been the a very adventurous month. But with all the sports trainings and band practices held almost every day of the week, it had been a very busy month. As for the Valentine's Day present, it was given by Michelle lah because.... well, I think I cha-ed too much about the cute duck so she bought it for me to shut me up. ;p So no need to think so far and wide......... *you know who you are!*
Memorable moments of March '06
1. Celebrating the last day of exams in Hopoh with Michelle and juniors
The most ridiculous thing happened on this day. It was the first time I decided to try the Choco-cino in Hopoh. It came steaming hot and I'd barely taken a sip when Michelle appeared with her cone ice cream. She (playfully) threatened to drop her ice cream into my Choco-cino when I bragged about it. Then, out of the blue, *doop*. Her ice cream fell in!! Terus commotion after that..... *my choco-cino ended up cold and tasted like mint* uek....
2. Sports training in Civic Centre
Two things that I'll always link sports training in Civic Centre with - the Milo shake and the mediocre toilet. The toilet is so small (but clean)! But one thing that I really like doing in the toilet (apart from my business) was wetting people's hair (especially Michelle's). The toilet is so small there's simply no room for you to run! ^.^
3. My first (and possibly last) time competing in MSSM
I don't remember much of this. But it was fun. I didn't win anything of course, but I enjoyed walking around (albeit the hot sun shining above my head), talking and eating. =)
4. Bringing camera to school to candid people
This was really fun! I love taking pictures! But...... like I said in my previous post.... my pictures are missing.... I feel so sad again........ *sob sob sob*
5. The beginning of pre-sale (mango juice and ice cream)
One thing good about being a monitor, I get to participate in all pre-sale activities. Wakakaka! I get to eat the leftovers, leave class early, yada yada yada. It was so much fun!
6. Walk to town 1 with Michelle and Lysandra, my two partners in crime
At this age, we are all adventurous. We had walked all the way to town - as far as 7 Eleven - drank slurpie, became "high" and went back to school. ;p
7. Playing a cacated version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a violin
Violin is fun. And the bow is dangerous.
8. Making a rubbish load of noise watching Yours, Mine and Ours
It doesn't help that we are all girls watching a movie about a family with 18 kids. O_o"
9. Freaked out about getting BCG injection the day BEFORE the injection
Sure hugged a lot of people that day for nothing.
10. Crawling in class in search of Michelle's (or Danielle's) ball
Er.... it was a bouncy bola.... and it bounced right off our hands.... and got lost in the class. My class feels damn big when I crawl!
11. Walk to town 2 on the last day of March
We are adventurous teens. We played badminton. We walked. We jogged. We marched.
Of all those activities, I favour the sports trainings, the pre-sales and the walk to town the most. Those were the trademark happenings of 2006. No other year shall be able to re-do those times. The three of us even gave ourselves nicknames (Sammy, Alex and Christy) when we walked to town out of boredom. Yes, we feel bored even as we walked.
April shall come another day. I want to watch Full House now. It's really nice!
Memorable moments of February '06
1. Wearing JV uniform, completed with prefect's tie and blazer, and started acting like street gangster in KH room.
In my defense, it was all Michelle's idea! But it was fun! Even though I did get told off. Ehehe....
2. Getting a cute singing duck key chain for Valentine's Day (and making it sang in English [mistake I tell you!])
Believe it or not, it's my first Valentine present. O.o" *laugh all you want*
3. Running half dead during Sports Day
After all the trainings, I still didn't get any medals. The 200m was a shame and I almost fainted running my 4x400m. Let's just say I'm not much of a running person and I'll know better next time than to commit myself to sports again. Ok? ^.^
4. Visiting my primary school
I miss that old place!
5. Sticking stickers on my fingernails and walked around showing them off
If nail polish is forbidden and you are desperate to "decorate" your nails, just stick stickers on them. I sticked all ten of mine and walked and waved in the faces of prefects and none of them bothered. ^_^
February hadn't been the a very adventurous month. But with all the sports trainings and band practices held almost every day of the week, it had been a very busy month. As for the Valentine's Day present, it was given by Michelle lah because.... well, I think I cha-ed too much about the cute duck so she bought it for me to shut me up. ;p So no need to think so far and wide......... *you know who you are!*
Memorable moments of March '06
1. Celebrating the last day of exams in Hopoh with Michelle and juniors
The most ridiculous thing happened on this day. It was the first time I decided to try the Choco-cino in Hopoh. It came steaming hot and I'd barely taken a sip when Michelle appeared with her cone ice cream. She (playfully) threatened to drop her ice cream into my Choco-cino when I bragged about it. Then, out of the blue, *doop*. Her ice cream fell in!! Terus commotion after that..... *my choco-cino ended up cold and tasted like mint* uek....
2. Sports training in Civic Centre
Two things that I'll always link sports training in Civic Centre with - the Milo shake and the mediocre toilet. The toilet is so small (but clean)! But one thing that I really like doing in the toilet (apart from my business) was wetting people's hair (especially Michelle's). The toilet is so small there's simply no room for you to run! ^.^
3. My first (and possibly last) time competing in MSSM
I don't remember much of this. But it was fun. I didn't win anything of course, but I enjoyed walking around (albeit the hot sun shining above my head), talking and eating. =)
4. Bringing camera to school to candid people
This was really fun! I love taking pictures! But...... like I said in my previous post.... my pictures are missing.... I feel so sad again........ *sob sob sob*
5. The beginning of pre-sale (mango juice and ice cream)
One thing good about being a monitor, I get to participate in all pre-sale activities. Wakakaka! I get to eat the leftovers, leave class early, yada yada yada. It was so much fun!
6. Walk to town 1 with Michelle and Lysandra, my two partners in crime
At this age, we are all adventurous. We had walked all the way to town - as far as 7 Eleven - drank slurpie, became "high" and went back to school. ;p
7. Playing a cacated version of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on a violin
Violin is fun. And the bow is dangerous.
8. Making a rubbish load of noise watching Yours, Mine and Ours
It doesn't help that we are all girls watching a movie about a family with 18 kids. O_o"
9. Freaked out about getting BCG injection the day BEFORE the injection
Sure hugged a lot of people that day for nothing.
10. Crawling in class in search of Michelle's (or Danielle's) ball
Er.... it was a bouncy bola.... and it bounced right off our hands.... and got lost in the class. My class feels damn big when I crawl!
11. Walk to town 2 on the last day of March
We are adventurous teens. We played badminton. We walked. We jogged. We marched.
Of all those activities, I favour the sports trainings, the pre-sales and the walk to town the most. Those were the trademark happenings of 2006. No other year shall be able to re-do those times. The three of us even gave ourselves nicknames (Sammy, Alex and Christy) when we walked to town out of boredom. Yes, we feel bored even as we walked.
April shall come another day. I want to watch Full House now. It's really nice!



No comments:
Post a Comment