I am bored. How I wish got school today. *For once I wish got school* It's 1.14 p.m now. On normal days, I should be in school. Hai... Anyway, since nothing interesting happened lately, I shall recap on my past. ;p
Memorable moments of January '06
1. Getting bombarded by Cikgu Rita over the stupiak sitting plan.
Yes, that darn sitting plan....
2. Pn Chua buying me French fries for no reason after Science
Which I later ate with Michelle in Geo... hehehe
3. Got called "Fat" by an entire class of Primary 1 Kuning from srkst3 (This is true!)
Hai... 70 kg wor...... How can not fat! *jaga you, michelle....*
4. Trying javelin for the first time
5. Succeeding in high jumping for the very first time
Cold sweat all the way.......
6. Drinking Milo shake and watching Pingu and Rugrats in Civic Centre after sports training while discussing how to end Michelle's AZAM story
Her dinos story.... how can I forget! *Must read! Her masterpiece*
7. Playing with the swings
Too bad the swings no more there.... *sob* I love those swings!!! Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Went Jalan jalan Cari Makan in Kopi O Corner
Horrible Teh C Peng.... don't ever try!
9. New Year visiting!
Nice food, collecting ang pau, reuniting with Charlene..... wah.......
10. Walking under rain trying to get sick
We did that!! I remember! We were trying to escape test I think.... But as luck would have it - we didn't fall sick..... daya tahan imunisasi too strong! Wakakaka
That's all for January! I'll write bout February some other day! ;p
Ooooooooooooo, it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sakai*
Lalalalallala
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment