Aaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Exams tomorrow ar!!!!!! I dun wan!!!!!
Luckily first day only seni.... As if that's good... If you know me, you'll know how hopeless I am in art. Only dunno why last week so heng my friendship day card can get 94% - highest i ever get in my life. Conclusion: I'll only get high marks once I've totally given up on getting good marks because i just don't care about my teacher thinks anymore. That teacher cho lang also kang ko coz so many students hate her. Who ask her! Si sua give marks! But I let her go once lar just because she give my card so high marks. That card I want to sang lang wan ok! Low marks sia soi nia sang ho people! ;p
Anyways, my class kenak spot check on Thursday. And ALMOST kenak again on Friday. Wah... my class so teruk meh.....
Prefects - if too lenient, other prefects kutuk. If too strict, students kutuk. Just like this once, just because this prefect annoyed one of us (actually quite a lot already lah since long long time ago), we shouted "AYE!!!!!!" everytime she walked past our class. Almost everyone who were in class shouted. Talk about bersatu padu!
Haiyo.... Tomorrow ar.... my geo ar.... PJK ar.... sejarah ar.... die lah. die lah. die lah...................
What am I still doing here................
Can I not care what I get.............
Cannot......
Damn those kiasu genes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily first day only seni.... As if that's good... If you know me, you'll know how hopeless I am in art. Only dunno why last week so heng my friendship day card can get 94% - highest i ever get in my life. Conclusion: I'll only get high marks once I've totally given up on getting good marks because i just don't care about my teacher thinks anymore. That teacher cho lang also kang ko coz so many students hate her. Who ask her! Si sua give marks! But I let her go once lar just because she give my card so high marks. That card I want to sang lang wan ok! Low marks sia soi nia sang ho people! ;p
Anyways, my class kenak spot check on Thursday. And ALMOST kenak again on Friday. Wah... my class so teruk meh.....
Prefects - if too lenient, other prefects kutuk. If too strict, students kutuk. Just like this once, just because this prefect annoyed one of us (actually quite a lot already lah since long long time ago), we shouted "AYE!!!!!!" everytime she walked past our class. Almost everyone who were in class shouted. Talk about bersatu padu!
Haiyo.... Tomorrow ar.... my geo ar.... PJK ar.... sejarah ar.... die lah. die lah. die lah...................
What am I still doing here................
Can I not care what I get.............
Cannot......
Damn those kiasu genes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment