Thursday, October 19, 2006

Befores and afters

Cute tee eh? ;p Anyways, exams are over and it's time to settle some other stuff, such as cleaning up my pig sty, getting back test papers, practising for upcoming performances, bla bla bla... So yesterday, I went to collect to my next year exercise books from the new koperasi. And noticed that they changed the covers! *who wouldn't* It looks so much better!



Nicer hor! And we also received our '06 school magazine yesterday. *we received a day later coz they didn't want to distribute during our exams* (apalar!) So most of us actually became celebrities yesterday, signing countless autographs for people. ^^ It was fun!


Somemore, I also received my new band tee today. It looks.... slightly disappointing....



Here's a back view....



It's not
that bad lar.... On the bright side, it's new! On the down side,.... I don't like the colours.... I love band but I don't really love the tee... lol. But eh, I still love band wat! Enough la hor... +.+"

About my results, they're ok. I have not got any B.... so far! I even aced my PJK *wow...* and I aced my BM for the
very first time this year!! Bangga-nyer!!!!!!!! And also my seni! Wah... so many miracles happened! XD

But the thing that really made my day was this.....



^_^

No comments: