Friday, October 27, 2006

Alex Rider

I went Raya visiting! Wahahaha.......... but I cannot blog bout that coz.... Esme haven't send me the pics. *sob*

But before that, I went to watch movie! I watched Alex Rider - Stormbreaker. It was nice.

But Alex's fighting scenes were.... not dramatic (or martial artish, says Maxine) enough. But it was still nice. ^_^ I like Jack's fighting scene! It was hilarious! Oh - and I lovessssssss the Japanese Food they showed!!! *stomach gurgling*

Anyway, Marilyn's birthday is coming up - On the Form Fives' Graduation Day. Dang! So cun! Now I cannot use forgetting to buy present as an excuse liao. =.=" I was thinking of buying her....


Hahaha.... but then she said, "STUPID!! Who gives people tomatoes on their birthday!?". Lol! She said again, if I really bought her tomatoes, she'll buy me.....

For my birthday next year. Haha.... I don't mind - I like Lipton!

.................................

By the way, Lipton Tea is more expensive than tomatoes right?

No comments: