First week of exam is now officially over. Rejoice! *dances and throws confetti*
Let's see... I don't know how I did in my BM because I thought I did ok when one day, while Erica and I were standing close together waiting for Michelle, Pn Chua appeared and pointed at us and said, "Oi! Why your pengajaran so teruk!". Ngaiti!!! That day was only the second day of exams leh! But the thing is... we didn't know who she was pointing to. Hahaha.... so in the end.... we just concluded that she was pointing in between us to someone else at the back. Wakakaka.... see how smart we are!
And lately I have been watching....
This show made me become so positive. It can make me smile the whole day in school. And the phenomenon of me smiling the whole day in school is rare, according to Michelle's observation (cannot be trusted wan! lol!). If it wasn't for Shaman King, surely I'll be stressed right now, worrying about my results. Ahakz...
Quote Asakura Yoh : It'll all turn out well in the end!
But then, of course I study lah. Takkan want to sit back and see myself fail meh....

Exams was on the whole week until Saturday (yesterday). Even ITS had exams. But I managed to finish my compo earlier that afternoon and got bored after that. =.=" So I started "colouring" my rough paper... when my teacher asked me, "Are you bored?". Ahahaha.... I answered yes and then she asked me to do the funniest thing - she asked to escape the building to buy food for her because she was hungry. Lol. *like that also can ar*
Anyway, after a week of non-stop studying, I finally got some sleep yesterday. I have been lacking of sleep since Sunday the previous week. When I reached home after tuition (6 something then), I just collapsed on my bed and slept.........zzzz............ until........ this morning. *peng*
But after exams, I have a lot of animes to watch! Woo hoo! I'm gonna watch....

And also......

That is if Chin Choo remember to get it for me. But nevermind, I still have....

And I shall also catch up with......

Hohoho... I have a lot of post-final-exams program. Am feeling so happy and blessed right now. Thank you God!
Let's see... I don't know how I did in my BM because I thought I did ok when one day, while Erica and I were standing close together waiting for Michelle, Pn Chua appeared and pointed at us and said, "Oi! Why your pengajaran so teruk!". Ngaiti!!! That day was only the second day of exams leh! But the thing is... we didn't know who she was pointing to. Hahaha.... so in the end.... we just concluded that she was pointing in between us to someone else at the back. Wakakaka.... see how smart we are!
And lately I have been watching....
This show made me become so positive. It can make me smile the whole day in school. And the phenomenon of me smiling the whole day in school is rare, according to Michelle's observation (cannot be trusted wan! lol!). If it wasn't for Shaman King, surely I'll be stressed right now, worrying about my results. Ahakz...Quote Asakura Yoh : It'll all turn out well in the end!
But then, of course I study lah. Takkan want to sit back and see myself fail meh....

Exams was on the whole week until Saturday (yesterday). Even ITS had exams. But I managed to finish my compo earlier that afternoon and got bored after that. =.=" So I started "colouring" my rough paper... when my teacher asked me, "Are you bored?". Ahahaha.... I answered yes and then she asked me to do the funniest thing - she asked to escape the building to buy food for her because she was hungry. Lol. *like that also can ar*
Anyway, after a week of non-stop studying, I finally got some sleep yesterday. I have been lacking of sleep since Sunday the previous week. When I reached home after tuition (6 something then), I just collapsed on my bed and slept.........zzzz............ until........ this morning. *peng*
But after exams, I have a lot of animes to watch! Woo hoo! I'm gonna watch....

And also......

That is if Chin Choo remember to get it for me. But nevermind, I still have....

And I shall also catch up with......

Hohoho... I have a lot of post-final-exams program. Am feeling so happy and blessed right now. Thank you God!



No comments:
Post a Comment