Saturday, October 28, 2006

Melted rice

I went to school! Phew! After a break, it actually feels good to be back there! Even though we didn't do much today. ;p It's really nice to be able to see some familiar faces again!

Anyway, my mum's away today. So... since no one was at home this morning, my brother was forced to cook the rice. Then when I went home... and opened the rice cooker's erm... thingy.... I saw....

soggy rice.

Wow. It was like porridge! Then my mum called home...

Mami : Halo!! Already eat?
Me : *sob* Mammiiiii..... THE RICE
MELTED!!!
Mami : Har? What?
Me :
The rice MELTED!!!
Mami : The rice melted? *blur*
Me : YEALOR! We makan porridge!
Mami : *pause* WAHAHA!!! Put too much water izit! Hahaha!! Eh, at least got food to eat wat!

=.='''

S-W-E-A-T

My dad.... "Leave you people home alone sure cannot survive wan!"

Hai.... Yealor... Imagine
if we are all hopeless cases - disaster shall stike the moment mum leaves the house even for one day.

Anyways, school no more study, tuition also no more study. We ended up having an extra hour after finishing our revision so.... my teacher decided to try foot reflexology! It was sooo scary! Like.... she massage some pressure point and we'll feel some sharp pain in our body. Yow! Luckily I wasn't one of her customer! Wahaha... but I see my friend do... wa.....

Who want foot reflexology? I mahu cuba! Be my lab rat anyone? ^^

*Luckily mummy came back cook dinner!*

No comments: