Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Doom is over

Everything is over! Today thus mark the beginning of my newfound freedom for the year. Firstly, I am going to have a good night rest. I'm sure I've burnt a fius or two (or ten) during the past week from overworking my brain, lacking of sleep and such. My first session of the healing of my brain was on Saturday when I'd taken a 14 hours break. So tonight, I'm gonna begin my second session.....

After sleeping, I'm gonna watch tv. Been watching a LOT of tv these days. Stormbreaker is coming out in cinema. Who wanna go with me!? I'm free on Monday to Friday!


But of course, I'll be missing some of the memorable moments of exams. I'm gonna miss sucking lollypop during exams....


And of course, I'll miss those time I spent talking crap during break with Michelle and Lysandra. Time seemed to stop when we talked. We'd always bring a book down with us to study, but we'd always end up talking from north to south, east to west until.... about 10 minutes before the paper starts. Lol.

Yes, I'll miss those times. But those times will come back. Next year and the year after that and the year after that. Although, it won't be the same anymore. For one, we'd be older and goodness knows what crap we'll be talking about then. But it's not up to us to decide. I'll let the wind of fate carry us through.....


I don't smile a lot. But I like to see you smile. If you smile, you'll make everything ok.

Shaman King really made me jiwang!

No comments: