It's the season of doing class profiles now. We've had plenty of funny discussions about the things we want to say about our friends. :P We wanted to make it more personal rather than just using the common adjectives so that's why, we had to debate.
Some things, we accept with an open mind. Some things, we shall fight to death to prevent it from appearing in black and white.
Passing a note to Elaine during Bio. (I realise Bio is really quite eventful. I love Bio lab. :D)
On the note: Elaine, will you kill us if we write that you laugh like a truck?
Elaine: *shot us the look*
***************
Kimberly during duty: I just got the saddest news ever. Fish says I'm soft when I get angry!
***************
Kimberly during Bio, striking up a random (and lame) topic.
Kim: Do you think I have a sweet smile? Some people say I have a sweet smile.
Me: Err....
Kim: But I don't see my sweet smile.
Me: ....?
Kim: Then again, I don't see anything on my face. Hahahaha!
Me: *rendered speechless* I think I shall just write that last part - "I don't see my sweet smile."
***************
Wondering what to write about Maryann.
Francoise: Very "good" in money matters. You know she mixed up some money wondered how come there was so much extra money?
***************
Brainstorming for Amanda.
Francoise: Bossy.
Me: Horrible sleeping style.
Marilyn: Ugly handwriting.
Kim: Daffy Duck. Always bother people.
Amanda: Woooiii! How come all negative one?
Me: Lol. Does that tell you something?
SHE PINCHED ME SO HARD.
Andrea: Pretty la!
Francoise: No, no! Drop dead gorgeous!
Maxine: *overheard* By that you mean you literally drop dead right? As in... drop down and peng? Right, right?
***************
Maxine.
Olivia: Maxine is kuai.
Me: What's kuai in English?
Abigail: She always finishes her homework so when we need her help... hehe.
Kim: Maxine is our go-to... er..
Me: *cough*homework-copying-machine*cough*
***************
Me.
Andrea: Lipyi equals freebies!
Maxine: You really want me to say it?
Me: Uh huh...
Maxine: Dark.
Me: *gives her the look*
Maxine: *wary* Are you gonna write "Insulting" in my testimonial later?
***************
Abigail, going home at 12.45 for the first time with the new timetable.
Abigail: *waking up from sleepy state* I feel so rejuvenated!
Me: Me too!
Abigail: It's the 12.45 vibe!
Her testimonial: This cat lover feels rejuvenated every day after school because of what she calls “The 12.45 vibe!”
***************
And this is the award-winning, longest persuasion we had to do.
Taking Olivia on a guilt trip so that we can describe her as a Drama Queen.
Me: You left me on the desert to die!
Olivia: With Secret Recipe cake!
Maxine: But the cake is sweet! Then she'll need water but she's in the desert. How leh like that?
Olivia: Aw... The Form 4s can save you.
Abigail: No. They will walk by and pass her a glass of water. That can't save her!
Olivia: I'll be there to support you.
Abigail: You've just condemned her to fiery depths of hell!
Me: So can we write that you're a Drama Queen? You have to accept it, you know. Like how I accepted that I'm dark, Elaine accepted she laughs like a truck and Maxine accepts she's clumsy.
Olivia: OK LA.
It took us days to get that "OK" =) Thanks to Abigail's metaphors. Haha. Now, the class profiles are done! Wheee~
Actually, I like Olivia's voice.
During Olivia's English Oral.
Me: She can be the news reporter.
Maxine: Yea. More like a radio broadcaster though.
Me: *stares at Max* You know there's a very obvious hidden meaning there?
Maxine: Huh? No! I didn't mean that! I mean her voice is suitable for radio. It's like, "Tune in to Hitz.FM with me, Bol. Log on to www.hitz.fm/bol. B-O-L."
=.="
I'm sorry for the excessive conversation snippets. Since no pictures can be taken, these will have to do....



3 comments:
THANK YOU!! i love my profile. It would be so sad to put something if other people don't like it. cos it's like a tattoo, its permanent *winks*
lol, lippy. and yes, i WOULD kill you if you publicise my little trivia.
i did think that the profile thing was a little like a tattoo too!
elaine laughs like a truck hahahahahahhaha.
Post a Comment