Saturday, February 14, 2009

May you find love today

....KheR LeE... says: hey man!!! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
....KheR LeE... says: why r u online? not dating meh?

Lippy says: no la
Lippy says: follow your footstep ma

....KheR LeE... says: wad footsteps?
Lippy says: online on 14 february
....KheR LeE... says: hahahahaha
....KheR LeE... says: shitty man...

Today is Valentine's Day. Spread the love. =)

I did end up sending myself a packet of cookies for RM 7.

It was lucky that it's now the pre-sale season and there was a fire drill talk right after so I opened up the packet and offered the 10 small cookies to 10 people. :D

But they gave it on Friday the 13th... so an accident was proned to occur, is it not?

As I was getting up from my seat to get my things, I accidentally banged against Drea's table and sent Francoise's bottle flying. Her bottle cap was smashed to pieces. I'm so sorry!!

So I picked up the pieces together with Amanda around the table.

Pn. Kong: Lip Yi! There's one piece here in front!

The impact was so great, the pieces flew everywhere. =(

Pn. Kong: Would you like me to disclose this to Francoise?

Me: Err... no thanks. I'll disclose it myself. *thinking how to tell her*

Then Francoise appeared.

Her reaction: OMMG. That's all I can say. OMMG.

=.=" I'm so sorry!! I'll get you a new one!

Friday the 13th. *deep sigh*

Olivia offered me a cupcake, which she claimed to have made herself, today.

Olivia: I made it myself. Take!

Me: Really? You made it? She made it?

Maxine: Yes!

Me: *looks at Max's face* No... You're lying.

Maxine: I'm not! She made it! Really!

Me: Erm.. No. Fine la. Doesn't matter. *bites into cupcake*

Olivia: What's inside?

Me: I thought you made it?

Olivia: *suddenly realises* OH YEA!! *bangs table in realisation* I MADE IT!!!

Me: Can you get more kantoi!?

Honestly, I pride myself that I can tell when Maxine is lying. =D

Maxine: How can you tell?

Abigail and Olivia: There's just... something...

Me: Your nostrils flare. WAHAHAHAHAHA!

Maxine: What!? NO, they don't!

So we decided to play a True or False game. Each has to say either a true or a false statement of herself and the others have to guess.

Maxine: *said something that's personally funny* (Will you kill me if I had posted it, Miss Maxine Ch'ng? :P)

Everybody: *stared for 2 seconds* TRUE!

Maxine: *shocked* What?! How did you know?!

Abigail and Olivia: There's just... something...

Me: ... Your nostrils didn't flare!

Maxine: I very the don't like you, you know that?!

I think we all learnt a lesson not to reveal something so personally hilarious in a game like this after that. Nabila didn't quite grab the purpose of the game though.

Nabila: I like Shopaholic.

Everybody: HAIYA! We all know the answer la!

Abigail: It's like saying "I wear a tudung"!

Ok la. Maxine's nostrils don't flare. Haha! But I can still tell! Nyehehehehehe.

Our topics of conversation are a bit off these days. Yesterday, we found a book, "When Friendships Hurt" at the Reading Corner and took turns reading it. There are 21 types of negative friends.

Maxine: *reading out the types*

Me: Oh, The Self-Absorbed can be Amanda. *looks up*

Amanda suddenly appeared in her seat. -____-"

Amanda: What!?

Me: You're the self-absorbed friend.

Amanda: Aiya. I'm everything bad to you.

Maxine: *flipped the page and read* "Can this friendship be saved?"

And this was during Accounts.

Marilyn: Why's your handwriting so ugly!?

Amanda: Since when has my handwriting been nice?!

And that was my Valentine's celebration 2009. It's the best yet I think. Haha. Got so many things to laugh about what. :P

Just to end my day, this is Kim and I while waiting for our cars under the hot sun.

Me: Can we get under the shade? I don't wanna get D-A-R-K-er.

Kim: I wanna sun tan. Can I tan my other parts as well *frustrated* instead of just the parts that are always exposed!?

And so she pulled up her sleeves. Then the clouds came and covered up the eye of heaven.

Kim: Haiya! No more sun! *pulls down her sleeves*

Me: Er... *pulls up her sleeves again* I think the clouds like your new style. :D

Kim: Wait, I see my car. *raises arm in triumph* YES!

Me: Dang!

Kim: Eh... no. That's not my car.

Me: *raises arm in triumph* YES!

Kim: Haiya. That car got the yellow sticker! Made me think that it's my car. Stupid la. Pig!

Thanks to Joanna for the card and chocolates. And Felicia and Felicity for the cookies. =)

Happy Valentine's. May you find love today.

No comments: