Monday, February 09, 2009

Merry Chap Goh Mei 2009

Me: Why is lingerie pronounced as lahn-zuh-ray?

Max: Coz it's a French word. Like rahn-dey-voo.

Me: .... What's that?

Max: Ren-dez-vous! (Said rain-des-verse)

Me: OH!!

They say that when you pronounce a French word like how it's written in English, you can be almost 100% sure that you've pronounced it wrongly... then again, macam manalah aku tahu which word is French and which is English. -__-"

The other day I heard teacher laughing at "may-may". And I was thinking... "What is may-may?"

Me: Elaine, what's "may-may"?

Elaine: I don't know. What's that?

Me: I don't know. I think it's m-e-m-e. How do you pronounce that?

Elaine: Er.... may-may... mi-mi... hahahahahahhaa!

Moo-moo! I think they should just spell meme as meem so we won't pronounce it as may-may. Honestly, "may-may" did cross my mind when I first saw that word. =.="

Kim had an upset stomach this morning and Marilyn was teasing that her stomach was "tidak song" during BM.

"Cikgu! Perut Kimberly tidak song!"

Barely half an hour later, Marilyn had a stomach ache herself. Some people call that Karma. Hahaha!

*both Kim and Marilyn were lying faced down on the table*

Andrea: *to Amanda* Are you gonna do your work or not?!

Amanda: *lies down on the table too* Oh! Stomach ache!

Us: -____-" (what the heck...)

Valentine's Day is coming up. I think I shall send something to myself so that I can support Interact on the first and last year I join it. =)

Today is Chap Goh Mei. =) Merry Chap Goh Mei.

1 comment:

Adel said...

"Valentine's Day is coming up. I think I shall send something to myself so that I can support Interact on the first and last year I join it. =)"

What?! O.o.. but anyways.. THANKS! =D hehehehe...