Thursday, March 05, 2009

Brrr...

Maxine: Why's Christmas always so cold?

Me: Because it's winter?

Maxine: No. Because it's in Decem-brrrrrr....

Lame ah not??!

Exams is over. =D

And I have given up.

I promise I will study consistently after this.

Listen in class.

Finish my work.

Revise every day.

Ok, except maybe Sunday. Sunday is rest day. :)

Ask questions.

Actually flip through those books on my shelf.

Make some notes.

And hope my efforts last more than 5 days. =[

Hey Amanda, I remember I still owe you one pudding for your 100 last year. But then... since you took my correction tape and my G-soft pen (and they were never seen again), no need liaw la hor? :P You'd be proud to know that this happened today. We were talking about Add Math.

Valerie: Add math is hard. I heard Amanda got 100 once.

Me: Nope. You heard wrong.

Valerie: Really?

Me: She got 100 twice.

She peng-ed btw. Haha.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

WE shall have to do that. I'm totally kicking myself in the rear end for leaving studying to the last minute. I guess I paid by failing add math. No seriously, I failed. As in 9G fail? yeah.. oh wells, I'm used to it =D