I judged the most ridiculous debate today. Haha! It was about fishes. So sad I couldn't participate.
Anyway, I shall give my salutes to the Abigail v OIivia's group. It was hilarious!
.... Fishes should be eaten!....
.. Hold on! Hold on! Fishes are such sensitive creatures!....
.... No, they're not! Fishes are boring pets....
..... Just because they're (It was too heated and funny, I didn't catch this phrase), it doesn't mean you can cut and serve them for Thanksgiving! We're of the same kind! Would you eat Emily?!??! *gives duh look*
... Fish cannot talk!
Yes they can! LOOK AT NEMO!
Oh yea! NEMO CAN TALK! *sarcastic look* It's a cartoon!
Fishes can talk! We just don't understand them!
Yea, how ar? *imitate fish and spread her "fins"* Blop blop! Blop blop!
Hey! *imitate Nemo* They have feelings!
No they don't! They give birth by external fertilisation! There's no mutual contact! The youngs raise themselves...
Just because they don't have sex like us,....!
*Mei Theen's jaw dropped and the judges peng-ed*
Then you look at the dolphins right...
DOLPHINS ARE NOT FISH!
And... they ended the debate by arguing over "Dolphins are not fish!" I hadn't laughed so hard in awhile.
And Fiona's group suddenly touched on "Fish scholarship"....
... Got biasiswa...
(???) Scholarship? Fish scholarship?
A school of fish. <-- Abigail
I think that's enough fishes for today. Haha.
Btw, yellow = Olivia's group, Green = Abigail's group



1 comment:
She (Olivia) crossed the 'vulgarity boundary'. hahaha.. mei theen wasn't the only who peng-ed. I bet half the class did =D
Post a Comment