Friday, March 20, 2009

Online meetings

We have been having online @-the-back-club gatherings, talking about the wonders of the world like homosexuality and debating on whether it's a sin. I suppose we ought to sound rather mature. But this is just silly.

andrea says:
i have sth 2 announce

e.m.i.l.y says:
wad..?

Maxine says:
i have to check 2moro lo...

andrea says:
shhhh this is my moment 

Maxine says:
ok

Abigail says:
you're getting married?

andrea says:
lol...wel better. 

e.m.i.l.y says:
haha

Maxine says:
you're divorced?

andrea says:
MY MOMENT NOW. SO SHUSH! 

e.m.i.l.y says:
faster say liaw andrea

Maxine says:
shhh people

andrea says:
=.=" I HAVEN GET MARRIED HOW TO DIVORCE U ASS

Abigail says:
you're re-marrying?

Maxine says:
stoopit

andrea says:
=.=

andrea says:
OK OK 

andrea says:
HERE IT COMES

andrea says:
....

Abigail says:
hurry up la

andrea says:
JUST NOW

andrea says:
IS 
andrea says:
THE

andrea says:
FIRST 

andrea says:
TIMES 

andrea says:
TIME*

andrea says:
I.....

Maxine says:
drink beer?

Abigail says:
omg, i'm immagining things

andrea says:
DROVE MY MOM'S CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

The final verdict?

.

.

.

LAME!!!!!!!!! :P

7 comments:

Abigail said...

die-ed.. triple peng.. and the "omg, i'm immagining things" is very out of place. i mean, it's totally out of context.

Drea said...

woooooooooo cool! lol. u say lame hah?

then 18 april u take the cab lor.

Mx said...

I SECOND YOUR MOTION, LIP YI!!!!

i guess we're gonna have to split the cab fare together.

Lip Yi said...

Hahaha. I still think it's lame. Lol. So... OK, Max! We split cab fare. Hahahahaha!

Drea said...

OH lippy u say one ar. lol.

Elaine said...

haha!!u guys so funny lar!XD i wanna join also!!! i want the membership card!! can can can?? hehe.. =P
owh! i don want sit cab.andrea u can drive me on 18th April!^^(*ahem* see.. i'm so nice rite??=P)

Drea said...

lol...*peng* speechless yo~