Thursday, March 26, 2009

Failed attempt at Asean Quiz

I got this from Erica.

What is the plural form of PM?

PMS.

=.="

I tried to sit for the Asean Quiz yesterday but it was just a waste of time. We rushed off to the Resource Room at 9 a.m. from the hall and searched the whole school for laptops. After half an hour, we were sitted comfortably with 11 laptops lined up on the table - like business conference! =D I wish I had a camera. It would have made such a nice picture. =(

Anyway, we connected ourselves to the internet and tried to access the website. Most of us couldn't access it at first but we were so... bersemangat, we kept trying.

For one hour.

And another hour.

And then I had to leave for another meeting. So I asked Amanda to help me log in (should the page ever finish loading) and to look for me after she had succeeded.

But she never looked for me so I got anxious. After my submission, I ran to the Resource Room to check out how things were. And guess what?

The business conference, at a close up,

Is accessing Facebook and Friendster.

-__-"

And Gurprit was playing....

"HOW SMART ARE YOU? THE ALBERT EINSTEIN TEST"

i... peng.

So we're going to try again tomorrow. Lol. Wish us luck (not for winning, but for accessing the site) if you are kind. =)

3 comments:

christine said...

just remember, alicia and i bring our cameras every MONDAY, TUESDAY and THURSDAY.

:D

christine said...

so your fault you din do the test today ):

wahahahahaa. why wednesday and friday? D:

Lip Yi said...

those people just have horrible timing. but i got the pictures anyway on friday. nyehehehehe!