Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That's a defo

Tomorrow I am going to have a 2 minutes debate on fish.

Fish is friend, not food vs Fish is food and pet.

I wanted the fish as food one. But everybody wanted to eat fish!

So I had to settle with having fish as my friend.

The fish is my best friend. It understands and treats me so well that when I'm hungry, it sacrifices itself for me. There's a fish in all of us. In fact, I think we are all meant to be fish. Fish will save our lives at sea.The fish has the best listening ear (if fish even has ears...) because it is capable of only opening and closing its mouth.... all without making a sound. Isn't fish magnificent? Yea, man! Fish rights! Long live the fish! *puts fist to heart*

I wonder if fishes have sexes. Olivia and Abigail say they do. Oh!

"But I don't wanna know how they do it."

-_____-"

I went down to the Music Room earlier today and found the choral speakers having their practice. They were doing expression exercises. Ahh... I remember those days. Anyway, Cassandra Shim suddenly shouted, "Happy Birthday, Lip Yi!" and everybody fell for it! And they started singing happy birthday. To me. I was... dots.

They had sung to the wrong person lar. It's Sharon's birthday today! :) So they sang another round. For Sharon. Lol.

Anyway, the @-the-back-club has its second meeting today. Someone has suggested that the club should have an annual dinner of sorts. First we decided to go "caking" (eat cake). Since school had finished, Andrea, Olivia and Emily all went to the canteen to buy a piece of chocolate cake. They were influenced by Kim because Kim bought it first. Abigail and I didn't want to go down. We were lazy and broke. Well, I was broke. I only had cents in my pocket. Abigail said she had cents too.

So she emptied her wallet on the table. Out fell several miserable looking cupro-nickel 1 cents. At least my cents weren't as sad as hers. =P Then she took out the notes. *gasp* And she called herself broke! So we started debating on who should be broke-r when the three people came back with cakes in their hands.

We stared. We stared hard.

"Oh fine! I'll go and buy too! It's only 40 cents! I can afford it!"

And that's how we had our caking session. Not exactly how we had planned, you know, over 40 cents cake and all, but still it was kinda cool. And cheapskate. So now that we had our caking session, what of our annual dinner?

Should it be caking or pizzing (pizza)? Emily chose to become the neutral one until...

Maxine: Stop sitting on the barbed fence!

Someone (abigail?): It hurts!

Another one (who?): You'll bleed to death!

And we started yelling over each other's voices about cakes and pizzas.

".... cake is fattening!...."

".... pizza has more carbs!...."

".... cake has so much cream it looks like a...."

"..... pineapple!..."

Everybody halted.

"Pizza has pineapple."

Ok, that's just random. So we left it lor since we couldn't decide. The meeting was adjourned. Kim called herself a V.I.P at our meeting.

Max: Very idiotic person.

We came up with even more. Well, Kim came up with even more.

Intoxicated person.

Inebriated person.

Immature person.

Hey! I like that. Lip Yi is a very immature person.

No wait.

Pig.

Lip Yi is a very immature pig.

Give me a reason why I shouldn't just throw you off this step now, Kim.

.....

Oh, we've walked down it. Dang.

Vulnerable!

Vulnerably immature pig.

VIP. =.="

Olivia: So you're saying that I'm stupid la?

Max: That's a defo!

(Talk about bad timing)

No comments: