I'm skipping lessons like crazy! Buahahahaha!
The Australians came today! So we had to skip all the lessons before recess to perform for them. It's too bad this year we couldn't really talk to them... in Form 2, when the other batch first came, I actually managed to talk to them... one of them actually gave me a Koala Bear chocolate! Lol! Nice girl she is... I remember her name is Phoebe. =D
Anyways, we had to go for recess late so when I'd finally returned to class, it was already EST. Marilyn had pulled me back to class before I managed to finish my Checkers (chocolate waffle) so I had to finish it in a hurry before I entered the class. And then I suppose some chocolate got stuck to my teeth or something... so when I talked, Debbie went:
LIPYI! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR TEETH?!?!
My reaction was O_O''
And suddenly, everyone wanted to take a look at my teeth. =.=''
I didn't show it to them lar.... Takkan I wanna show it to them when it's dirty right... So I went to drink water first lor... And then, people started to get concerned over my teeth for no reason. =.=''
Because Marilyn Voon said:
''She broke her teeth!''
And then her very smart cousin added:
''And she swallowed it!''
Then Marilyn continued again:
''That's why have to fast fast drink water!''
The two tables (my table and the Voons' table) actually went chaotic! Over my TEETH, OF ALL THINGS!
When I'd heard that bodoh story, I couldn't hold my laughters (I was still drinking) so I actually slammed down my bottle on the table, causing water to spurt out. We then went hysterical. Then Adeline Jong came:
''You broke your teeth ha?''
"Ah! Yah! She knocked into something and then she swallowed it because she was eating chocolate! That's why must drink water!''
Very smart hor, Marilyn. I still laugh when I think about it.
And the funniest part is... so many people nearly fell for that! OMG!
Adeline Jong: It's ok, Lipyi! Don't cry! Can I see?
Maxine: I see your teeth! Ahhh... You don't show me, I don't friend you anymore! (I laughed even more when I heard this~!)
Debbie: It's a bit only right, Lipyi? Like the back there? (Adui... don't know what this girl see! LOL!)
Yet Soong was smarter because she heard me mumbled ''I ate chocolate!'' in the midst of everyone's laughter. Erica was... confused. Hahaha! Francoise knew it all along though. Lol!
When I finally decided to flash my megawatt smile to the girl who claims she doesn't want to be my friend anymore...
Maxine: Nothing le...
Francoise: YEALAR! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lolx. Hilarious lar these people. 10 minutes of chaos in EST. =P
Teacher: Children!
Me: *laughs harder with a mouthful of water*
Amanda: Ah! Children ar Lipyi!
Me: *nearly pukes out the water*
People: *still wondering about my teeth*
Teacher: Buahaha~ Leave her alone.
Me: *finally swallows the water, covers face with book and laughs heart out*
Time had passed so fast after that. We'd just talked a little bit more of crap and it was time to go home. But I had to stay back to do Rocket Attempt 2 (after the first one cause my RM 3 worth of bottle to land on the roof) so I tagged along the Voons and fed on Pn Kong's ''hamster food''.
Me: Eh, the hamster food quite nice ler.
Amanda: Ha? What hamster food??
Marilyn: Neh... *points*
Pn Kong: Your head ar hamster food! So expensive wan thing you call hamster food!
Us: LOL!
Didn't what it is mah! Hahaha! It was like a mixture of nuts and it looked like what I used to feed my hamster what! Mana tahu it was actually expensive organic nuts. =.=''
And then the Voons' went home and I went do my rockets.
Rockets Attempt 2
We fired as far as 22m during the first try but I guess that was just beginner's luck because all our attempts after that failed to reach 20m... except for one which was 21m. We'd built a cone head... but after so many tries, the sharp end also went bengkok already. =.='' We'd built some wings as well... but the wings were like so... totally useless. Haha.
Like tauhu wings man. So... lembik. +_+''
And now I'm home. With the many classes I've managed to skip, it seems like I've a lot of catching up to do. T__T
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment